*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/3370221-Pushed-Danielle-onto-her-back-and-mounted-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]
This choice: Pushed Danielle onto her back and mounted her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pushed Danielle onto her back and mounted her.

    by: TheEvilOnion
With one swift movement, Tina shoved her little sister to the floor and straddled her. Legs pinned under her sister, Danielle was powerless to do anything as Tina tore her clothes away, with her shirt offering little resistance.

It came away over her head, and Danielle pinned her arms in place with it. Her plain white training bra was snapped away from her, and Danielle’s tiny boobs were exposed to the world.

“Wow. No wonder you’re still a virgin.” Tina sneered. “Who’d wanna suck on those?”

“Why… why would that matter?” Danielle sniffled.


“You have so much to learn.” Tina shook her head, and her hands ran down Danielle’s waist. Unbuttoning the teen’s jeans and tugging those past her hips, the panties were soon to follow, and Tina was greeted by a mass of hair.

“Huh. So this is where all your puberty went.” She frowned. “Ever thought about taming this?”

“No? Why would I?” Danielle said limply.

“Because no guy’s gonna put his face in there if there’s a massive hairy doormat in the way!” Tina scowled.

“And if I don’t want a boy to put his face in... There?” Danielle gagged.

“You don’t?” Tina popped an eyebrow? “Oooh, is my dear little sister a raging dyke? Oh how lovely!”

“N-no! I mean-“ Danielle began, but before she could say anything, Tina was already

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Taking her own clothes off

*Noteb*
2. Forcing Danielle’s legs open

*Noteb*
3. Sticking her hand into Danielle’s pussy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheEvilOnion (UN: shrunkenlesbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/3370221-Pushed-Danielle-onto-her-back-and-mounted-her