*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Late Persona 5
  2. Joker
  3. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2460153-Late-Persona-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Late Persona 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Late Persona 5

    by: Piedyl
Joker laid on his bed as he looked at the wooden ceiling. Downstairs, he could hear the muffled sound of Coffee brewing as one or two customers entered the shop. His body felt exhausted, it's already been two days since they infiltrated and stole Shido's treasure, yet he felt like he couldn't even move a muscle. It wasn't until suddenly, he received a message on his phone. Reaching his hand into his pocket to pull out the device. Opening up to his home screen, he noticed something stranged popped up on the interface. Right next to the Nav, there was a new app that appeared on his phone.

"Huh?" He looked around his room and saw that Morgana was nowhere to be found. "Strange, what's this all about..." He knew that he should probably just delete it in case it was just some type of Trojan horse or virus. But a thought still lingered in his mind. "What if this is like the Metaverse Navigator?" He thought to himself. Without a second thought, he opened up the app. At first the app opened up with the red and black design, just like the nav. But suddenly, font appeared on the screen. "Who's heart will be sent?", underneath was a list of his contacts including himself. "Well, I don't want to get anybody else involved in this if it's a scam." He clicked on his own name. Next, another screen popped up saying "Who will receive the heart?". Another list popped up, but this time, his name was already filled in. "Hm, looks like this requires two people huh. I might need to ask Igor first." Joker sat in his room pondering what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Piedyl (UN: piedyl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2460153-Late-Persona-5