*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/WCLCB3GP9-Hidden-Under-Monika
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She doesn't  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Hidden Under Monika

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
"Nope! Haven't seen him! You should all look harder if you want to find him!" Monika said with her usual friendly smile.

This was enough to satisfy Sayori who nodded and went back to looking for you. Little did she know that she didn't have to look far to get you, you were trapped under the large ass of Monika...her butt was squishing you...but it wasn't painful...it was more like you were stuck...for as long as Monika wants!

You can hear scuffles and shuffling from outside as you try and shake yourself free form under the giant ass...but it was no good...Monika was sat on you firmly, she was not about to let up and let you go...she enjoyed the sensation of a little man squirming under her...and if the little man was you...all the better!

"All right...looks like Sayori is looking under the desks...oh my...I can see up her skirt...looks like she wore yellow panties today!" Monika says...as you can hear her clear as day.

Guess she was able to broadcast her voice right into your head...man she was powerful...but why was she telling you all this? Although...Sayori and her panties...you were intersted in hearing all about that...she had a nice behind herself...and it wouldn't be so bad to be sat on by...AHH!

You try and shake the words out of your head as Monika giggles. She shifts her weight over to her left side...freeing you! For all of two seconds, the giantess just wanted to tease you before she dropped her sizable cheeks back onto you!

You were crushed under them as you were pinned to her chair...her ass taking up your vision as you sighed and laid there...guess it was just you...the ass...and Monika's voice in your head.

"And what is Yuri doing? Oh my...she's leaning over the table where we keep the kettle...if you were there...you would get an excellent view of her tea pots...so big and round...plenty of tea in them hihi!" Monika teased as her words echoed inside of your head!

You were now thinking about the large massive boobs of Yuri...they were indeed huge...and if they were tea pots...you would be addicted to tea within minutes...you really needed to get MONIKA OUT OF YOUR HEAD!

Monika smirked, she had you pinned under her and you were losing it, she could play with you all day...she loved it...she loved...well you...her cute little guy...trapped in her Doki Doki Literature club...the guy trapped in Monika's DDLC if you were!

As she applied more pressure...which just meant you were getting more and more ass, she thought about all the things she could do, she could make it so all the girls were over obsessive yandere's...trying their best to get you....killing each other for that chance!

But then she looked over at the smallest member of the club...the tsundere option was always more fun...not that she liked you or anything baka!

"And then we have dear Natsuki...hmm, looks like she's climbing the book shelf...pushing her manga out of the way...hoping to grab you...with her little hands and fingers...would be nice if she touched every little part of your teeny tiny body with them...wouldn't it?" Monika said quietly as her words filled your head.

Now you were just thinking about the little pink haired tsundere doing just that...she would be gentle...at first...and then she would get mad and call you a pervert...and squeeze you tightly...that would hurt maybe...but be fun...and YOU NEEDED TO GET THIS GIANTESS OFF OF YOU!

You scream as Monika can feel the tiny vibrations smacking off her bottom! She smiles as she could sit here all day...but her friend's still had a limited amount of freewill....and they were about to use it!

"Monika come and help!" Sayori moaned.

"Yeah, we're doing all the leg work, you should help out too!" Natsuki pouted as she crossed her arms over none existent chest.

"It would be more efficient to all search..." Yuri said quietly as she shyly looked away.

Monika thought about it and smiled...of course she would help! She rose to her full height as she lifted her huge ass off of you! You gasped for air as you were relieved to no longer be under Monika's big bad booty!

But little did you know that Monika had sent a command to a random one of her friends...one of them was about to take a seat...and even she didn't know which one! You see the shadow cast over
you as you gulp and see _________'s ass about to descend down on you!

Who was it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Natsuki

2. Sayori

*Noteb*
3. Yuri

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/WCLCB3GP9-Hidden-Under-Monika