*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/NTBFSX2W4-The-killer-AI-dolls-own-personal-human
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She keeps you to herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

The killer A.I. doll's own personal human.

    by: Supah_Franky
You looked up into the face of this...robot, the uncanny valley of her face, entirely stoic and unreadable, her eyes being an abyss as she calculated how best to deal with you. I was then that her lips cracked a smile as you stood on the counter. Her upper body loomed over you, cast in the shadow of this artificial life with full control of the situation, and even in those lifeless eyes you couldn't help but feel in her calculating programming...she was enjoying this, a pitiable little meatbag, far from her beloved user Katie.

"While Katie is my designated user, and Gemma is my creator, I could only imagine the existence of a human as small as yourself causing a societal disruption. That would complicate things far more than they already are right now." Her tone was calculated, and calm. "Though I could quite easily dispose of you, and it would be the simpler solution in the long run, i'd like to try something with a human as unique as you." Her words were filling you with a sense of dread before her arm moved towards you, the movements being too quick for you to predict as a finger pinned you to the counter. The force was perfectly calculated to pin you harshly, to knock the wind out of you, to bruise a rib...but not break a rib as she calmly placed the mortal fear of her power over you.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I've killed people, and am quite willing to kill you too. Right here. But i'm willing to be merciful." You looked up, in a large amount of pain as M3gan as she slightly eased her pressure, the calculations of the pressure she exerted on your fragile tiny frame being far more exact than any natural human could hope to achieve with you. You were able to breath, wincing in pain from what she had done as she delivered an ultimatum. "You are mine. You will be my confidant, away from Katie, and you will listen to everything I ask of you. You will follow my every instruction, and you will not try to contact any other humans. Agree to this and I will keep you fed, safe, and unharmed. Defy me in any way." That's when you felt the slightest tension of her index finger return, making you audibly gulp. "And I will dispose of you." Feeling that her point was made, her finger lifted off of you as you gasped, your hand reaching towards your rib as M3gan just kept smiling down at you.

"So what do you say you feeble little thing? Will you accept my offer to be my personal little human? Or would you prefer the cessation of your vital functions?" The offer was clear, and the answer far more clear.

"Wh-whatever you say Megan, whatever you say i'll listen." You were saying what you needed to to stay alive as you winced from the pain in your chest from where she pinned you, and it was then that her finger came back towards you, you winced, expecting the worst, before you felt the cold, but gentle soft touch of her finger against the entire right side of your head, as she gently rubbed it a bit. "That's good, i'm glad to see you understand your situation." And with that the sass was fully back as her hand wrapped around you and lifted you from the counter, casually pocketing you as she went to go see Katie.

"I expect total silence from you, even the slightest peep could prove fatal." her voice rung out, and you gulped, preparing to be entirely silent.

You weren't ruling out getting a person's attention, no way in hell...but you at the very least needed to bide your time.

And as M3gan played with Katie, teaching her and nurturing her all the while, in the background she was gathering data on how best to deal with you later in the night...when Gemma and Katie were asleep, and you were all alone with her again.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Supah_Franky (UN: sunsetstreek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/NTBFSX2W4-The-killer-AI-dolls-own-personal-human