*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Senko's Turn For You
  2. Senko's Lewd Dream
  3. Divine Floods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/MHCGYG98S-Senkos-Turn-For-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #36

Senko's Turn For You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Senko said in repeated words, as she felt so bad. She just used you and... she can just look at the toll it took on your body. The giantess felt so bad, but you were calm.

"It's fine... let's just move on. Uh... g-good morning." You smile at the giantess and... she finds it commendable that you weren't holding it against her, the fox still felt bad.

But still she respected your wishes, as she moved and got dressed. Putting on her classic Shrin Girl outfit, as the fox opened the lights. "I'll make food for you, and s-"

"Seriously Senko, it's fine. Best just to move past it, please stop saying sorry and bring it up." She nods in response, although she can't help with the feeling.

As the giantess leaves the room, you took the time to recover. Meaning when Senko came back, you were acting like you were good to go.

And this time she had that beautiful smile of hers back, so you were so happy. "Come with me master!"

"Master?"

"Well, today I am your servant, and you are my master! I'm going to pamper you in such a way, that you are going to love it!" She was determined to make it up to you. Even if you say it was fine, and even if she wasn't allowed to bring it up, she was going to make up for it.

Holding you in her hand, she moved over to the couch and sat down. Putting you down on the other end, as the fox giggled.

"W-What are you planning?"

"Master, I'm going to give you a special massage, not because of any reason in particular, just because you are my master and I want to make you happy."

"O-Okay?" You nervously say to the giantess. She was planning something, you just have no idea what it was.

"Go down over there please, and lay. Oh, master if you want?"

Senko was being nice, and you knew what she was doing. "Senko if this is a-"

"Master, if I'm not allowed to bring it up to you, you aren't allowed either. Now, please go over there."

"A bit bossy for a Servant." You tease to her as the fox stuck out her tongue. You lay down, as you watch Senko take off her white sock, pulling on it and revealing her foot. It was just like a girl's normal foot, although you notice that her toenails were basically claws.

You weren't going to be touching them. The giantess raised her foot over, and you saw the under of her sole. "This is my foot massage, as in my foot on you."

"And this is... relaxing?"

"You'll love it, it's my secret technique you could say." The elder fox said, as she then brought it down on top of you. Her foot rested on top of you, as she then started to shake it around from side to side.

Her sole was soft, perfect and warm... and then, she started to rub it on top of you. Senko didn't want to be too harsh with the rubbing, as she had to take your shrunken body into account.

And as you felt her sole shift around and rub on you, you were in heaven. "This feels... amazing." You trail off, as you were in a sort of bliss.

And Senko knew this would happen, as this was her way of making it up to you. What Senko didn't expect, is for you to start licking her foot. The fox's eyes went wide, but she still kept frozen. She could feel your tiny tongue on her sole and... getting pretty wild down there.

Senko wasn't sure if you knew that you were doing it yourself, as you were just in bliss. She's going to let it continue because... the feeling of the lick wasn't that bad for her, she enjoyed it just as much.

And then she felt your boner. Sticking out right into the arch of her sole, this made her pause... only for a second though as she quickly continued.

He's enjoying it that much, Senko considers that a compliment. Although, you did help her get off last night, so it was only fair that she would do the same for you.

"That's right master, keep licking your servant's foot, and let your servant take care of that little gift you are giving her."

In bliss, you didn't respond, still in heaven. Senko turned it up one more notch, as she got slightly more aggressive with her foot stroking on your body. Now with a goal to get that boner off, she shifted her foot on top of you and you...

You stood no chance. You were giving no resistance, and you felt all the blood rush to your penis. It was at this point that you realized what was happening, that you were licking her foot, and that your boner was getting rubbed against her body. Instead of panicking and trying to get away, it changed as you got excited. You start wiggling your body under her foot, determined to get yourself off.

A mixed of your efforts and Senko's effort, you busted right on top of her foot. Stopping the licking for a second as you shot your load to the fox.

Senko could feel the human vile on her foot, a bit in disbelief that just happened but... she smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that master." She chuckled to you, lifting her foot up and holding her sole over.

"I... can't believe that just happened." You say as Senko smiled.

"Someone can get lost in lust so easily, it's no big deal. If you want, we can just move past it~ Act like it didn't happen." Now the fox was feeling a little smug, as you laugh it off. Grabbing a tissue, she cleaned your ejaculation off the sole of her foot, as she looked down at her master resting.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The two of you relax

*Noteb*
2. Senko puts you in her sock and wears it

*Noteb*
3. Senko brings her lips to you and kisses you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/MHCGYG98S-Senkos-Turn-For-You