*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/CY5WTGTJ2-A-Quick-Test-Run-As-Pokimanes-Seat-Cushion
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: New seat cushion for Poki.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

A Quick Test Run As Pokimane's Seat Cushion

    by: HiddenSquid
"You could cushion my chair while I stream? It’s really uncomfy after a few hours and I haven’t found a replacement I like yet."

You thought she was kidding. Only after an awkward moment of silence passed did you realize that she might, in fact, be serious. Her wide eyes gazed down at you nervously, awaiting a response. You didn’t want to be presumptuous though; so you opted instead to ask for clarification. It would be horrible if she meant something mundane and thought you were a pervert.

“Umm…How would I…go about doing that?”

You didn’t think the streamer’s cheeks could get any redder, but somehow, they did. She fidgeted nervously, bending a knee and shifting her hip.The air was tense until she finally spelled it out.

“Okay. I totally get that it sounds weird, but I would just put you on the seat of my chair and…sit on you… …for hours. Listen, I’m sorry for bringing it up, I’m sure you don’t want to be under my butt for hours.”

She tapered off as she got to the last bit, clearly embarrassed about even bringing it up. Although the upset turn to her eyes was kind of cute, it still made you feel bad. Maybe that’s even why it made your heart drop. With a sigh, you responded.

“If that’s how I can be useful, I think it would be fine to try it. Maybe it’ll be fun to get a close-up seat to your stream. It could be like our little secret.”

The relieved smile that stretched Poki’s face made the offer well worth it. The relief that radiated off of her was palpable.

“Yeah! It would be a little thing. Besides…”

She turned around, presenting her camo sweats. Despite the fact that they looked comfy, it still managed to display a pretty sizeable ass. Her eyes, bright from her smile, gleamed proudly down at you. She shifted her hips back, jutting it out even more, causing the mildly loose sweats to cling a little harder to her round cheeks.

“I’ve got a pretty nice butt, and you’ll get the chance to have a close-up view of it every day. Let’s go try a test run to see if sitting on you is comfy.”

In a blink, she was turned around and her hand was wrapped around you. There were a thousand thoughts you could have had, but what was most weird to you was just how excited the streamer was. Your earlier fear that she would hate you had been incredibly misplaced.

She practically skipped over to her streaming chair and set you down on it. She stood in front of you again and from this position, her butt looked somehow even bigger than it had before. She wiggled it over you, teasing, and then slowly started to bend her knees and sink down. You watched as her ass came closer, truly making you realize how much bigger this woman was than you. Her shadow was cast over you and her cheeks were just a few inches away when she asked just to make sure.

“You sure you’re okay with me sitting on you?”

With how excited she’d been earlier, and the fact that you she was currently close enough for you to feel the heat radiating off her body, you couldn’t really back out now.

“Uh…go for it.”

And that was all the encouragement Poki needed. Gently, she brought herself down on top of you. One soft ass cheek came down on you, compressing onto your tiny body. You felt like you were buried under a jiggly mountain, but again, no pain.

“Ooooh. That feels pretty good. Let’s try this.”

Poki leaned up a little bit, giving you another incredibly close view of her sweats-clad butt. Her hand came down to shift you over a little bit, leaving you staring up directly at the cleft of her cheeks. She came back down again, encasing you once again in feminine flesh. Unsurprisingly since you were basically up her crack, there was a slight odor, but it wasn’t as bad as you might expect. Poki wiggled and ground down to test you out,

“Now that is comfy.”

She remained seated for a few minutes, apparently taking great pleasure in taking you in. Finally, she stood up. Her hungry cheeks closed around you, bringing you up with her when she stood. You were swung around when she turned to grab of you off of her chair.

“Where did you go little guy?”

You gave a slight wriggle to try to get Poki’s attention. She giggled slightly at the feeling. Her hand came around to you, plucking you out from between her cheeks.

“It’s deceptively big, huh? So. How did you like it?”

How did you like it and what do you tell Poki?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/CY5WTGTJ2-A-Quick-Test-Run-As-Pokimanes-Seat-Cushion