*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3276312-The-Black-Canary
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Black Canary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #64

The Black Canary!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Your mouth hung open, as you see a giantess walk her way in. Different than Karen, but still sexy and still blonde.

Clad in biker gear, and a rack that was only one smaller than Power Girl. It was Black Canary! Aka, the hottest woman in the League.

Well, that could also go to Power Girl, and Wonder Woman, and Fire, and Supergirl, a-

“League is full of hotties.” You say realising it.

“So, where is the new man you have?” The woman said. Canary taking steps in, which forced you to jump to the side. She looked around, not seeing anyone. Well, except for the smirk on Power Girl. “What did you do?” She asked, knowing she did something.

Karen just smirked, and pointed down next to Dinah’s boot. Black Canary looked down, seeing a small man cowering near her boots and her fishnets.

“Really Power Girl? You shrunk him. I knew as soon as you found that power, it wasn’t going to be good.” Karen chuckled in response. Black Canary looked down to you, as she was already moving her way over and bending down. Her fingers were open, as you saw the giantess was reaching for you!

You stood there, unsure how to respond. Until her hand already came down for you. She pinched you between her fingers and raised you up.

“So, that dick was yours~” Black Canary said.

“Uh... f-first meeting with Black Canary, and she’s talking about my dick.” You say to yourself embarrassed.

“So it was, how has Power Girl been treating you, has she been too rough?” Dinah asked. You would respond, but looking at her, damn she was pretty! Not only did she have a 15/10 body, but she had the face of a model!

“He’s a little simp honestly, but I like him for that.” Karen said as she took you back. “Much better then your guy Dinah.”

Black Canary’s eyes went wide. “Power Girl, you can’t ju-”

“He knows my name, and he won’t tell anyone.” Karen said walking over to your kitchen. “Let’s see what you cooked up. Depending on how tasty it is, I’ll decide where you will be shoved up tonight.”

Black Canary watched her friend walk around. Realising that, Power Girl, was truly something else.

-

The two woman ate the Lasagna you cooked up, the two sitting on either sides of you as you were in the middle of the table. Looking up to them like a bunch of goddesses.

Dinah put in casual conversation with you over dinner, but you struggled as you talked up to the giantess.

Karen spoke up for you, saying you were her sexy little guy. Dinah could tell you were up for it, so she wasn’t against her friend getting some action. After all, not any guy can handle Power Girl. Even if that includes shrinking down, you were doing really well.

“So I was thinking Dinah, how would you like to shrink down too. I thi-”

“No.” Dinah said simply, not bothering it. “I’m not going to let you shrink me down.”

“I mean... If I want I could just do it.” Power Girl laughed.

“By that logic, you could force me to the bed as well.” Dinah said, knowing Power Girl wouldn’t. While in your mind, picturing one blonde on top, pinning down the other blonde. That was just sexy.

“Fine, I’ll just have to do it with my little guy tonight.” Power Girl said, looking down as she made it pretty clear. She was going to fuck you.

“Tonight, I do want to spend some time with him.” Dinah said, as you didn’t expect that.

You sat your way there pausing, before you finally spoke up. “I-I can be... up for it...”

She smirked, as Dinah was excited. She knew Ray Palmer, but she’s never actually taken advantage of someone’s size. Well until now it seems.

While Karen was being left in thought. “So... which leaguer do you think would be up for it? I mean, I kinda just want to shrink more.”

Dinah laughed. “Well, if I had to guess on the tip of my tongue... maybe Ice.”

“She’s a package deal with Fire though, but... oh that’s exciting.” Karen said, even going ahead and licking her lips.

“Zatanna would be up for it too.” Dinah said.

“No, absolutely not!” Karen said, moving her hand around in a no. This confused Dinah. “I don’t deal with magic. She will shrink me down in size, and take my powers away. I hate magic.”

“Supergirl, but... you’d want to take it sexual, and aren’t you two related.” Dinah said.

“Uh... kinda. It’s REALLY complicated. Not Supergirl though.” Power Girl said, as she then looked down to you. “You’re into Harley Quinn right... hmmm...” She was in thought, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out what she was thinking. “Hey Dinah, it’s not kidnapping if you are kidnapping a villain, right?”

“I’m just going to take the little guy and have fun with him now.” Dinah said as she stood tall. You felt her fingers pluck on your body, as you were lifted up against your wish.

Brought right in front of her smirk.

“Now, I’m not putting out like Karen will, but I do want some things for you. If you do good, and do listen to me. You’ll be between these.” She stuck out her chest, her monstorous chest.

“Second to me.” Karen had to speak up.

Even if it was second to her, you were entirely up for it. “Yes, I’ll do anything. W-Want me to lick your boot clean?” You ask her, which caused the giantess to chuckle.

“Not quite, but of course I like the enthusiasm.” She said down to you, giving you a smile. Karen was watching, as she was very curious. What was Dinah going to do, and was it going to be super sexy? Well, looking at Dinah, she could take a shit and it would be super sexy.

What does Dinah do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She makes you climb over

2. She puts you in her mouth

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3276312-The-Black-Canary