*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3171047-Wonder-Woman-Vs-Giganta
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She has to stop a rampaging Giganta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Wonder Woman Vs Giganta

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
So here you were, you were on the actual watchtower that belonged to the justice league...or more likely was funded by Wayne Enterprises. You were buried between Diana's tits once more as she stood up to her full height.

See she was initially planning on showing you off to a few of her justice league girlfriends, then she was going to take you out on a little date.

However she had just received a call that a certain villainous was causing a ruckus in a city down on earth, and she was one that Wonder Woman was very familiar with.

"Ok, so I have been called upon to do a mission, seems an old enemy of mind still hasn't learnt her lesson." Diana said down to you.

"Who is it? Cheetah? Circe?" You say to her.

"My, you know quite a lot about me don't you. I like that you have such an interest in me little one." She said smiling as she lowered a finger and stroked your head lovingly.

You rub your face against her finger as honestly you love how this giantess super hero was treating you, maybe being stuck small was a blessing after all!

"But to answer your question, its neither of them. Its one of my enemies who is always causing a mess. Her name is Giganta. You may remember that I role played as her last night?" Diana told you.

Oh she did not need to remind you, you had loved every second of that role play. And if you were being honest, you found this universes Giganta to be the hottest one in all of DC!

"Oh yeah, so are you off to fight her?"

"Yes, it won't take me very long. I have never lost to her...fully." Diana said as she went a little quiet at the end.

She must be referring to her first fight with Giganta in this universe were she was caught off guard by the giantess and pounded into the ground by her. It wasn't really a loss as she had ran away after delivering the blow. Still it must annoy her that she this giant bimbo had even managed to stall her!

"Now I would leave you here, but I don't trust anyone to not come and steal you away whilst I'm gone. So you will stay with me, and don't worry I will keep you safe, the fight will be over in only one or two punches." Diana said smiling.

With that she started to walk down the corridor. From between her tits you saw many great heroes as Diana made her way to the teleporter.

As she walked you noticed Zatanna, the magician who you knew could change the size of things with her spells! Diana said a quick hello as you were sure she had a quick glance at Wonder Woman's tits and you!

You soon arrived at the teleporter as she stepped on it and immediately vanished as you and her reappeared in a city. You had all of two seconds to look around until a massive shadow enveloped Diana.

It was a double decker bus! And it was coming fast! Diana was just able to fly out of the way as she avoided the projectile, but not before swinging her lasso and wrapping it around the bus to stop it from crashing into the retreating citizens below.

It landed safely as Diana turned with a look of anger and annoyance on her face.

"Giganta. Why do you always have to resort to mindless destruction, you should've stayed hidden and lived a peaceful life somewhere." Wonder Woman said.

You take the chance to poke your head out the tits you were buried in as you see the real giantess. Giganta.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/c4/e8/...

And she was fucking huge, easily 100ft tall and a freaking monolithic behemoth to you! She was in her pink dress and wearing those gold heels of hers. And she had a big girly grin on her face.

"I did try that, I was somewhere living in peace. But people are jerks! Men are jerks! They were rude, and smelly and treated me like a piece of meat! So I've had enough of that and decided its much more fun to terrorize these little insects!" Giganta boomed.

The giantess then took her huge hand and swung at Wonder Woman who was easily able to dodge the hand, she then flew in and delivered a massive right hand to the giantess who stumbled back. Her massive feet stomping and crushing a few cars and buses down below her.

You meanwhile were loving this, it was so hot seeing two sexy women beat the crap out of each other. Diana however noticed you were poking out of her tits as she simply used two of her fingers to push your little body down deep between her tits.

"Be careful my little one, if you lean out any more you may fall out and I would lose you forever." Diana said considerately.

With that she went back to fighting as she dodge hand after hand and even flew under the giantesses leg, you were able to sneak a peak and saw that this giantess didn't wear panties!

You couldn't help but poke your head out as the fight went on. Soon the fight was reaching its end as Diana flew up high, however she lost her focus for just a second as Giganta was finally able to get a hit in.

Her huge hand swiped at Wonder Woman and hit her, it was a glancing blow, but it was enough to flip her upside down...and for you to fall out of her tits!

You scream as you were skyrocketing down to the earth! You were about to be paste and die without Diana ever knowing! But luckily you saw you were heading right for the towering Giganta! Yes, her huge body would cushion you.

Only question was, where did you land?

You have the following choices:

1. On her tit

*Noteb*
2. In her hair

3. On her face

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3171047-Wonder-Woman-Vs-Giganta