*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2988244-Among-your-Favorite-Giantess
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Among your Favorite Giantess!

    by: Echo
*Karen: https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Karen?fi... *

After a long and difficult road, you had finally made it to the last of the Elite 4. Through your many battles from traveling trainers to Gym Leaders, it seemed like only yesterday when you got your starter and settled off on your journey. Now you're almost there in defeating Lance and becoming the Pokémon Champion!

So far, you defeated Will, Koga and Bruno. Now you face Johto's final Elite 4 member. You walked through another hallway and came out to see the next arena was themed to be like a stage of sorts. The floor was purple with stars that twinkled every now and then. Between you was a cluster of cyan crystals. Behind your final challenge were two rose red curtains that decorated the final doorway.

Within the center of the arena stood a young woman with silvery-blue eyes and long silvery-blue hair that reached past her waist with two long bangs that frame her face. She was wearing a yellow spaghetti strap cropped tank top that reveals her flat midriff, and white knee-length pants with yellow beads. She also wears yellow high heels on her feet. Her tank top has four straps, two on each side that strap over her bare shoulders. Above all else, she was absolutely beautiful! There was something about her that made you feel light headed. Either she was really beautiful or maybe it was something you ate?

"I am Karen of the Elite Four. You must be (Y/N)." Karen said as she pushed her hair to the side. "I can tell you're a bit nervous."

"I am." You replied. "I really didn't thing I'd get this far and I'm not sure if I'm strong enough at this point."

"Strong. Weak. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." Karen said as she tossed out a Pokéball and a Houndoom emerged. She then crouched down and petted its head, responding with a tail wag and a smile.

She was right. Even though you could be at a disadvantage, you planned on sending out your Typhlosion. You had him since the beginning of your journey and your bond was strong with him. This time, you'll be using your favorite!

Just as you were about to send him out, the world around you felt like it was tilting violently, forcing you to lose your balance and land on your hands. The last thing you saw was Karen rushing towards you before blacking out.

*30 minutes later...*

You slowly opened your eyes to see Karen's face again. Relieving at first, but you noticed that it was much larger than before. Almost like you were looking at a movie screen. Your vision soon recovered and realized where you were. You were on Karen's palm! You've shrunk!

"You ok (Y/N)? You've been out for quite a while." Karen said.

"Yeah, but what happened to me?" You said as you slowly stood up.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Karen explained. "Minimize could have been it, but neither of my Pokémon can use it." Speaking of Pokémon, they weren't with you!

"If you're wondering, your Pokémon didn't shrink with you." Karen said as she held your bag up. "However, I did come up with a few alternatives for our battle. First option would be a little game of Hide 'n Seek. Second option would be to climb up my body. And the third option would be to avoid getting eaten by me, but that's your call." The last one sent a shiver down your spine. Trying to not get eaten by one of the Elite 4 members? Though something about it didn't seem so frightening. It could have been her heartwarming smile or her beautiful eyes. You were going to have to choose regardless and hopefully survive these giant trials.


What do challenge you take part in?

A: Play Hide 'n Seek with Karen

B: Climb Up Karen's body

C:Avoid being Karen's meal.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hide 'n Seek

*Noteb*
2. Climb Karen's body

*Noteb*
3. Avoid being Eaten

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Echo (UN: mariosonicfan4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2988244-Among-your-Favorite-Giantess