*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2742159-Karlie-Catches-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You run away from Karlie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #21

Karlie Catches You

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
How had your day turned out like this? You thought things were looking up when you met the gorgeous super model Karlie Kloss, and she asked you to help out with one of her experiments.

You had no idea she was a scientist, turns out she wasn’t just all looks! But now you had wished you never met her.

From out of nowhere you had been shrunken from your regular height of 5’8 to measly one inch tall! Your whole world had grown around you in a few moments! What was worse was that Karlie was surprised by small you got! And she never sounded 100% confident when she said she could restore you to normal height either!

Then you saw the terrifying sight of Karlie's massive perfectly manicured hand coming down for you from high above. You didn’t care that she was the only one that could help you, you didn’t care that she was much bigger than you. All you cared about was getting the hell away from this gigantic super model.

You tuned tail and started to run away as fast as you could. You had to jump over log sized cables as you made your way on the gigantic plain of land that was Kloss labs. After a minute you heard some booming sounds. Turning around you see Karlie as stood up to her full intimidating height and was now looking at you with a smile on her face.

“Hihi! Awww look how cute you look! You’re so small but you’re still acting like a big man!” Karlie swooned.

You turned and now kept on running but then you heard two more massive booms that were a lot nearer as they caused tremors that knocked out off of your feet. You rubbed your head and looked up to see the cause of the tremors.

Turns out it was Karlie having took just two booming footsteps towards you and was now standing with her hands on her hips with a bright smile just for you. You sat stunned in between her massive shoes which towered over you like buildings.

“Hihi Aww it only took me two steps to catch up to you! But I give you an A for effort!” Karlie beamed at you.

You sat completely stunned as she towered over you like a majestic sexy skyscraper...that was turning into a mountain in size! You could barely see her beautiful face from the floor as your neck craned up her endless long legs! Jesus they were the longest things you ever saw they seemed to go on for miles! Man what a woman!

Karlie sees you staring at her with a stupid look on your face. Her own face lights up at this, she added never seen anyone so cute yet so small. If she kept you this size you could be like a boyfriend she could keep in her designer purse!

Karlie finally reaches down for you again as this time you simply accept your fate as she wraps two tree trunk like fingers around your teeny tiny frame. Rising through the air as she picks you up you get a great view of her body in her scrubs and lab coat.

Finally you come to a stop in front of her incredibly huge face. He bif eyelashes flashing at you every second as she stares through your very soul.

“Wow this is amazing! I never thought my shrinking formula would be this powerful! Guess I'll have to make a few adjustments for my next experiment!” Karlie said brightly.

“But first...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Let’s get to know each other!

*Noteb*
2. Let me slip into something more comfortable

*Noteb*
3. Let me give you a kiss!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2742159-Karlie-Catches-You