*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2527293-The-Ruler-Of-Equestria-Celestia
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #52

The Ruler Of Equestria. Celestia

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
So you've had a very intersting couple of days. The first day was especially eventful. Waking in a world of Colourful ponies. You almost got squished before you understood what was going on. A giant Mare just walking through the streets.

You escaped thankfully and realise where you were. In the land of My Little Pony!. The little girls cartoon show. Expect these Ponies were absolutely massive. Not only that but listening in to a couple of giant Stallions and Giant Mares talk you found out that you were in Canterlot. Equestria’s capital.

From that point your plan was clear. Make your way through the giant Equine filled place to the palace. From that point on you made the journey to the two sister Alicorn sisters. Luna and Celestia.

The first day you spent the whole time looking for the Palace, which you didn't find. The second day you actually found the palace. And the third day you spent the exhausting journey of making it up towards the front door. Luckily you scampered some crumbs and discard candy beforehand.

But now your out of it so you finally have to finish your journey. You walk up to the front doors being on either side of you the Canterlot guards. They did a really bad job since you went down and under the doorframe without being found.

After some more walking through the placed you found one of your targets in a large room. It was Princess Celestia.

Her giant frame, her glorious wings, her large horn, her white beautiful fur, her long rainbow flowing hair. Everything about her was accurate to the show. The giant Princess was looking down at a table reading a book. Wasting no time you move closer to her getting quite scared. You get into the shadow of colossus as you begin to worry. You've spent the past couple days staring up at mares, stallions and even fillies. But seeing the princess who is the largest pony in the land’s got you slightly intimidated.

Regardless you know you have to get her attention. You shout her name from the top of her voice thinking that she's going to hear you and look down. However she didn't even move her head at all.

Moving over to plan B you run up and start pounding your punches into her oversized Hoof. You punched as hard as you can and it was honestly hurting you a bit however it was all worth it.

Not long after you felt her move her hoof as you have a quizzical princess above you.

“Now what is pounding my hoof?” She said as you look up, with the giant and intimidating princess looking down at you as well.

What does she say?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Tiny Bug!

2. A Tiny Creature

3. A New Worshiper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2527293-The-Ruler-Of-Equestria-Celestia