*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2522438-The-true-goddess-of-El-Dorado
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Of course  •  Go Back...
Chapter #51

The true god(dess) of El Dorado.

    by: Unknown
You awakened rather suddenly in a mysterious dark room. Everything about this setting resembled some sort of ancient temple, with towering walls, stone pillars, and beautiful decorations of solid gold. However it had an eerie and dark look to it, as it it were abandoned or kept secret to do... questionable thing s away from the public view. You didn’t see anyone else around, but the creepy vibe you were getting from this place made you hope you could get the hell out of there before you do encounter anyone. As you wandered around blindly, you could swear the room stretched in for almost a mile. Just whonthe hell built this. Why was everything so big?

Suddenly you heard a coughing noise. The voice sounded feminine, but it also echoed all around. You jumped at first, but quickly rationalized that it was just the acoustics of this room probably. You tried moving fasterc still not fond of the idea of being found by who or whatever would be lurking on a creepy place like this.

Suddenly, without warning, you felt something large wrapping around your body. It all happened so quick and the darkness prevented you from seeing your attacker. You struggled, but whatever was binding you was completey unmoving and kept you tightly in place as it moved once more, carrying you off. This is it. This is how your story ends. Lost in some place you suddenly appeared in, being killed by... some sort of large snake thing? Or some giant monster? You don’t even get to see what your killer even is. Though you suppose this hardly matters at this point. You tried your best to swallow your fears and face your impending doom with dignity.

Suddenly your restraints loosened and you saw your captor true form. Staring up with your mouth agape like an idiot, you looked up at what was a gigantic human woman. “This can’t be real.” You muttered in disbelief. The woman had tanned skin, long black hair, and dressed in... what looked like a rather primitive two part dress which exposed her midriff. She was staring at you curiously as if she couldn’t believe her eyes as well. Granted this was probably a bit easier for her to take in. “So... that old priest’s ‘magic talisman’ actually does do something.” She thought aloud. Wait did she do this to you? Where even is here? Who is she?

Chel continued to silently consider the possibilities for you. She was sure that you were scared and confused. But at the same time, the talisman she mentioned before was broken and she could think of plenty of uses for you, both for work and for fun. And then some. Thought maybe she’ll show some concern for you anyway.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chel tried to calm you down

2. Chel has her fun

3. She hears someone comming and quickly hides you to flee

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2522438-The-true-goddess-of-El-Dorado