*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Caught
  2. Lucy, Jake, and Kenny
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2417801-Caught
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2139835
It's going to be a big year for the boys at Cliffendale boarding school.
This choice: Caught  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Caught

    by: rocketman
This is where we break into our different characters. who will you follow?
Jake's diminutive legs prove to be ineffective as the horizontal tree trunk size fingers slam in front of him then wrap around him immobilizing him. He quickly feels a jerk in his gut like an express elevator as he is lifted up in the air. Not learning the lesson Kenny had experienced Jake futilely struggles and squirms in her fist. but is unable to to even budge a finger which constricts around his arms from his shoulder down to his thighs.

"you little guys just don't learn your lesson, you just can't escape my grip". she demonstrates this by gently squeezing you, not enough to hurt but enough to put a stop to his squirming. "that's a good Jakey wakey" she says with a sing song voice like talking to toddler or a small animal.

it is then that another girl walks up, a sporty blonde with her hair done up in a simple pony tail.

"hey lucy, looks like you got a couple"

"oh hey Jules" turning to the sporty blonde

"that one is a real cutie" Jules says giving Jake's body a poke.

"yeah I think so to. I see you've been busy"

Jules is carrying a carrying a carrying case/cage which already had five boys trapped inside.

"hey, miss Garnier said we could take one or more, and there are more boys than girls at this school anyways."Jules responds

"yeah, but I think I only want to keep one of these two, guess I'm not as friendly as you".

"the more the merrier, I just like the idea having a bunch of these little suckers to play with. I could use them for my entertainment, or to just pamper me, I do love a good foot rub." she gives her little cage a shake "isn't that right little guys" she giggles.

"sounds like you want them to be little slaves to me, I just want one cute little pet to play with."

"I'll take one of them off of you if you want, like I said the more the merrier."
"sounds like a deal, I think you can have.....

You have the following choices:

1. Jake

*Noteb*
2. Kenny

*Noteb*
3. Neither

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocketman (UN: rocketman399 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocketman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2417801-Caught