*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tall red head Max Sec
  2. Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124542-Women-Prison-Wedgies/cid/2333686-Tall-red-head-Max-Sec
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2124542
Ladies of a Prison love their wedgies
This choice: Tall red head Max Sec  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tall red head Max Sec

    by: WedgieLordess
Melanie was a hot-head, literally and figuratively. She had bright red curly hair that was always worn up often over a bright blue bandana, and a generally ginger complexion that belayed a pissy looking face. Out of everything that she looked, no one would have figured that she was a hacker; much less one of the prominent 'internet terrorists' who'd taken it into her own hands to push her rather loud feminist agenda, as well as stealing funds from as many banks that she could get her mitts into. And since she'd stolen up to hundreds of thousands, she was locked in her solitary cell, for 30 years. So, she might as well get used to it at the age of 24.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WedgieLordess (UN: wedgielordess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wwwwwww has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124542-Women-Prison-Wedgies/cid/2333686-Tall-red-head-Max-Sec