*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drop it on accident
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2332861-Drop-it-on-accident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amagi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2124468
You get hold of a strange device.
This choice: Drop it on accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Drop it on accident

    by: Amagi
While silently waiting to cross the road, a homeless man suddenly bashes into you. He rudely requests money/food, to which you push him away in response. He quickly moves out of your vision.

You spit on the ground before start moving again towards your home.

Unbeknownst to you, the device was dropped during the event. It now lays on the sidewalk, waiting to be picked up…

Also, the device was damaged when it hit the ground and it won't allow the user to select merge setting anymore. Instead it will randomly apply either partial reality change or complete reality change.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amagi (UN: matimi0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amagi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2124468-The-Merge-Device/cid/2332861-Drop-it-on-accident