*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2326024-Seeing-the-Seal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!
This choice: The seal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seeing the Seal

    by: SmittySmith
The seal woman beckoned you, and you stared in awe at her gaze. You were drawn to her. It wasn't just the unique device she held that raised your curiosity. Her thick figure, full breasts and ample ass raised other parts of your body as well. Her outfit wasn't something you would expect from a space traveler. She wore a shirt that was cut off unevenly below her chest, exposing her slightly chubby belly. It struggled to contain her breasts and the top was clearly torn to allow them room to breathe. Her shorts were similarly originally much longer, but were modified to fit her round ass and cut off high on her thick thighs.

You clumsily walked toward her, staying locked with her seductive gaze until you could barely see her eyes beyond her large chest.

Once your feet stopped moving, the seal wrapped her arms around you and pulled you to her body, forcing your face into her belly. You offered no protest until you felt a sudden pain in your neck. You tried to pull away, but the seal's grasp was too firm. Your pleas were just buzzing noises against her flesh.

"He's ready to go," the seal said casually, still holding your body tightly.

Without another word, the aliens marched back aboard the ship, with you pressed tightly between the kangaroo and the seal. You could feel the warmth radiate off their bodies as the seal pushed you forward. It was all you could do to avoid being sent sprawling into the 'roo's ass, which was formidable and imposing in its own right.

You find yourself on the ship surrounded by these strongly familiar looking aliens. You open your mouth to speak, but before you can mutter a syllable, you pass out.

Who are you with when you wake up?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Kangaroo

2. The Seal

*Noteb*
3. One of the other anthros (no choice chapters please, just pick one)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff/cid/2326024-Seeing-the-Seal