*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap/cid/2712117-The-medical-crew-bustle-into-the-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2108212
You are diagnosed with a fatal illness. Your only hope is a new machine that swaps memory
This choice: The medical crew bustle into the room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The medical crew bustle into the room.

    by: Mr. George
A nurse quickly takes care of your nudity. The male doctor, discreetly looking away, though he doubtless performed the procedure. Your arms are jammed into the thinnest of paper gowns, doing nothing to disguise your over-ripe curves. The ties at the back, adding little to your dignity, with your arse left in the open air.

"So, you can see the procedure was a success." The doctor sounds immensely proud of his achievement.

"Well, I didn't quite foresee this..." you gesture to your body. Your soft new voice makes you nervous, sounding too timid and shy you fall silent before you can say more. Not sure you want to hear those tones too soon, or the anxiety in her voice either.

The nurse guides you back to the bed, gently but firmly her grip on your arm insistent.

"As part of the procedure, you will have no contact with your previous life... and Miss Kiko has no significant family ties in this country."

He reads down the notes, "Apparently, she shamed her family by getting her enhancements, against their objections, and is ostracised from the family."

Your teeth clench, at the word 'enhancements', to describe your over-inflated body. You barely keep from grinding your teeth.

The doctor is blind to your discomfort, and keeps on talking. Gesturing to the locker, he opens it to show you Yoshida Kiko's clothes, a selection that makes you want to puke, and the cutesy purse with all her.... all your ID, driving licence, credit cards, etc.

Her whole life, ready and waiting for you to take up and carry on.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap/cid/2712117-The-medical-crew-bustle-into-the-room