*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2289812-Fast-forward-to-her-having-done-it-herself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Fast forward to her having done it herself, to surprise you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fast forward to her having done it herself

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
She gave you a look of surprise asking, 'if it was really okay for to decide?'

You were forced to say yes, but she just as quickly told you she would handle everything herself later, so you just had to wait and see. That made you nervous more than anything else. 'What could she be planning?' you wondered as you came back to your room some time later.

Seeing Jennifer, with that big grin on her face was never a good sign and your fears were confirmed when you looked at the room, Jennifer's side looked normal for the most part, normal for a girl her age. Your side, however, was not so fortunate. Your bed sheets and pillows had been replaced with Disney princess theme, your side of the wall, which had formally been blue, had been painted a pastel pink that now finally matched Jennifer's side. The bed side table was now white with wooden flowers crawling up the legs with a pink music box on top and she had even gotten you your own girlish vanity table, though yours seemed more tailored to a younger girl.

You turned to Jennifer, giving her a big stink eye before sighing, "You let Anna redesign the room, didn't you?"

"Yep", she replied as she burst into one of her laughing fits. You wanted to yell at her but like before, the results from that weird argument battle were holding you back. At least, she didn't mess with your clothes. If just left the room like this for a couple days might be able to get the old style after Jennifer has had her fun.

Later...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2289812-Fast-forward-to-her-having-done-it-herself