*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2251608-Fast-forward-to-first-day-of-Ballet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Fast forward to first day of Ballet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fast forward to first day of Ballet

    by: Kingsgate(MirageSand)
Going through the rest of your day was difficult with that strange experience hanging over your head. You tried your best to avoid getting into arguments with mild success. A couple small arguments happened, but when the game came up you would just press Run away . It was the next day and now the weekend, "The perfect chance to stay in my room and not have to deal with it" you thought. You were mistaken as against your will you changed into your workout clothes and went to Anna's room. You remember that yesterday you were forced to ask Anna for ballet tips and the game like interface said you would practice ballet for a week. Confirming your fears, you told Anna you were ready for the ballet tips and she excitedly rushed over to start. It was mostly just an hour of learning stretches and exercises. When it was done though, Anna was looking over you carefully. "You can't wear that for ballet practice, you need to wear a tutu " she told you, not approving of your regular workout clothes. You disagreed and to your dismay the game started again.

>Anna confronts you on your clothes for ballet practice
>Anna's knowledge of ballet gains her 10 points
Argument Commencing!
--->Current Persuasion Control: You 40% vs Anna 60%

"Great" you thought. Anna had an advantage once again. It wasn't as bad as last time though. You scrolled through your options and clicked on Run Away. A text box appeared saying:
Escape has failed

You were horrified that it failed on you. It must of been because of the disadvantage you started with.

>Anna mocks your workout clothes!
A text box next to Anna appeared
Anna:[ You can't wear those rags for ballet practice! You need a real ballet uniform to do it best.]

>Anna gains 10 points for successful attack
>Current Persuasion Control: 30% You 70% Anna

Things had gotten even worse for you. You didn't know that they would attack back. Going back through your menu you clicked on Defend and looked what popped up.
> Defend against need to wear Tutu
>Cry
> Defend against embarrassing clothes
You picked the last one since you wouldn't be caught dead wearing a girly tutu. Like with Anna you saw a text box next to you.
You:[ People would laugh if they saw me wearing a tutu!]

You hoped that this would work out for you

> Anna challenges defense
Anna:[ Only I would see you wearing it]
> Anna gains 10 points for successful attack
>Anna gains 10 points or successful challenge
> Current Persuasion Control: 10% You 90% Anna

It appeared to you that if your defense failed then you would lose even more points. You didn't want to do anything risky as you might lose all your points. You had no idea what would happen then, and you weren't going to find out. You went back to choosing Compromise as you went through the warnings.
>Anna agrees to Compromise. You lose 5 points due to Compromise initiation
---> Final Score: 5% You 95% Anna
> Anna gains Major Victory!
Terms of Major Victory for Anna are:
---> Thomas lets Anna choosw his clothes for ballet practice
---> Thomas will watch ballet shows with Anna for 2 weeks
---> Anna accepts

Just like before you were whisked back to the real world and forced to say things. " You are right Anna, you can decide what I should wear when practicing ballet. Also I would love to watch some of your ballet shows with you" You told Anna. She smiled big and replied " That would be great, thank you!" With that you returned to your room and thought about what happened. It appeared if you lost badly you had to do something related to the original argument plus something extra. It made you really worry about what would have happened if you lost all your points. "This is only going to get worse, isn't it?" You thought to yourself right before you took a nap.

You have the following choices:

1. Later that day

*Noteb*
2. Next day of Ballet practice

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingsgate(MirageSand) (UN: kingsgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2251608-Fast-forward-to-first-day-of-Ballet