*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105244-Boundoggle/cid/2362859-Right-before-you-give-yourself-up-willingly-to-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2105244
An erotic dystopia where some slavery is a full blown industry again
This choice: Right before you give yourself up willingly to slavery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Right before you give yourself up willingly to ...

    by: Unknown
Here's the kicker. They say there's two major ways of saving yourself from slavery. One, the IQ test or working towards an IQ test, the IQ test was actually College senior finals and the life of a college girl was a harrowing one. You could still be caught and captured, and the state would intentionally enslave you before the problem was corrected because the government is corrupt. A college girl had to lock doors, and avoid parties, boys, girls, professors, streets, falling grades, and worst off the IQ test was created to be nearly impossible to pass. The second, and seemingly easier option was marriage, even though your daughters would have to suffer the same dilemma you were forever freed by the already near enslaving institution that was marrying a man, slavery made same-sex female love an almost definite 'you're both being enslaved' situation, but same-sex male love flourished, what do you know. Anyways, here you are walking down the isle not knowing that the government had just tricked you into giving yourself into slavery, your owner, the man at the end of the isle. No woman knows this and all men keep it a well guarded secret. Your night went like this, you said your vows, you partied, all the woman congratulated you for finding a man in time, in the limo to your honeymoon your husband gave you a drink spiked with roofies, you were reprogrammed to follow your husband's every order and the orders were covered with the memories of you honeymoon, and then you returned home, tanned, relaxed, and in absolute love and submission to your husband. As it goes your gender probably doesn't have too many generations left until absolute submission to the more powerful gender.

It's the day after your honeymoon and your husband wakes up to you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105244-Boundoggle/cid/2362859-Right-before-you-give-yourself-up-willingly-to-