*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2916538-Muffy-hesitantly-looks-down-and-smiles-when-she
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2099919
You find yourself shrunk in the kids cartoon, Arthur! Will you survive or will you die?
This choice: Muffy hesitantly looks down and smiles when she sees you...(she is reasonable )  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Muffy hesitantly looks down and smiles when she...

    by: Yolo2
Oh it's a little man she said please help me you say. Yes of course she says we must hide you from my father though she says he will want to sell you. Ok but how. Let's go ask my mom. A few minutes later muffy finds her mom. Mom she says look I found a tiny man and we need to hide him so daddy does not find him right of coarse Mrs crosswire says we will have to find him in.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. My big booty

*Noteb*
2. Busters mom's big booty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yolo2 (UN: expireat456782 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
leebeckers has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099919-Shrunk-in-Arthur/cid/2916538-Muffy-hesitantly-looks-down-and-smiles-when-she