*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Imminent German Victory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098390-May-10th-1940/cid/2218580-Imminent-German-Victory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Military · #2098390
A story of the Nazi invasion of France in World War II. Not much direct violence.
Chapter #1

Imminent German Victory

    by: Boompenguins
You were just coming home from school that day, along the River Road when the unthinkable happened. You gasp in shock, as newsboys are rampant in the street, shouting things such as "Maginot Line Outflanked", or "Nazis rapidly approaching". You run straight to your apartment, begging that the information is false. When you walk in, however, your hopes are instantly crushed. Your family, which includes your father, Sam, your mother, Mary, and your sister, Abigail, are sitting at the dining table, with fear on their faces.
"What will we do, what will we do", your father murmurs over and over again, clenching his fists, and furrowing his brow.
"We must not give up, Sam! Remember how the Germans were defeated in the first war? We will do it again!", says your mother, hope rising up in her voice.
"There is nothing we can do. Nothing. All of our resources have been exhausted. The Germans are just unstoppable this time.", your father replies, with a dark tone in his voice.
"Kids, leave the table. We will figure this out", your mother orders you and your sister.

Do you go to your room like you were asked, or do you secretly listen in on the conversation?

You have the following choices:

1. Secretly Listen in on the Conversation.

2. Go to your room and hope for the best.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Boompenguins (UN: boombloxer2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boompenguins has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098390-May-10th-1940/cid/2218580-Imminent-German-Victory