*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2185953-Borris-tries-to-inhale-the-Puncher
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: Borris tries to inhale the Puncher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Borris tries to inhale the Puncher

    by: nobody495
The Pint Puncher flies at the monstrous boar, spotting a cruel grin on him too late. Borris opens his mouth, sucking up air, trying to inhale the boy. He tries to fly away, but the current was too strong. Him being in the air only made him easier to get sucked up. He goes, kicking and flailing towards the boar's awaiting maw. Despite his best efforts, the Pint Puncher ends up captured in the monster's mouth. Upon entry, he's hit by the glutton's terrible breath, nearly passing out from the stench.

A chuckle from Borris causes everything around the Pint Puncher to vibrate, knocking him off of his feet and onto the tongue. Borris moves his tongue about, slamming it on top of him, dragging him from cheek to cheek, and grinding him against the roof of his mouth. Borris moves him underneath his teeth, gently chewing on him, almost playfully. The Puncher feels completely soaked, and he's sure his outfit's tearing from the torment.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Borris spits out the spandex

*Noteb*
2. Borris swallows

*Noteb*
3. The Pint Puncher pries his lips open

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2185953-Borris-tries-to-inhale-the-Puncher