*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2255181-Butt-Bulldozer
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: Butt Bulldozer!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Butt Bulldozer!

    by: nobody495
"...Butt Bulldozer!"

The crowd cheered in response, and Simba could only shiver in response. He was still woozy from the attack, but he figured anything involving this titanic hippo's butt wasn't good. He tried to struggle to his feet, but he was still dizzy. He heard Henriette stomp towards him, each step sounding like a menacing drum, sounding out his fate. The stomping eventually stopped in front of him.

Simba looked up to the large animal, still seeing the grey blob. He noticed she started to turn around, brandishing her large rear towards the lion. She threw her legs out from under her, and slammed her massive, wobbly rear upon him. The lion felt what must've been hundreds of hippo pounds squashing his little frame. Henriette chuckled as she shifted her butt on top of him, grinding him into the ground. She then scooted forward, dragging her butt along the ground, and Simba with. After dragging him to the edge of the arena...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...she farted

*Noteb*
2. ...she stuck him deeper

*Noteb*
3. ...she got off of him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2255181-Butt-Bulldozer