*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2221298-Belly-Flop
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2089796
Simba is signed up to wrestle large animals. However, he may not come out on top.
This choice: Belly Flop!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Belly Flop!

    by: cheese111
"...Belly Flop!"

The crowd erupted in cheering upon hearing those words. Simba's mind was filled with dread. This hippo was going to do whát to him? With that gut? That'd be the death of him. He tried getting up, but his body wouldn't cooperate. Be it because of paralyzing fear, sheer stubbornness or perhaps a tinge of curiosity, he would not move. Henriette barely payed attention as she got down on all fours and sprinted towards the lion. Building up a good bit of speed in a short distance she leapt into the air. With all the grace one would expect of a flying hippo she stretched her arms and legs wide, looking Simba dead in the eye as gravity took her towards him.

The impact felt almost surreal for Simba. At first her belly simply rested on him, pressing him downwards almost gently. As he was pushed to the floor the belly simply began to yield, folding around him. This didn't last long as eventually the belly simply enveloped him entirely, cutting off all light, but still feeling weirdly ethereal, almost weightless. Then, after what seemed like an eternity the weight settled in. First pressing along his spine before quickly pushing his whole body in on itself. He felt himself compress a little under the vast ocean of her mass, but the belly proved remarkably soft. The experience wasn't nearly as torturous as he'd feared. Then reality caught up with him.

He wasn't just pinned underneath a vast hippo gut, he had absolutely no movement at all. Not a millimeter could be found. What's worse is his lungs were thirsting for air, but the massive weight had pushed it all out and made finding a fresh breath nigh on impossible. He sucked what minute amounts of air there were left into his burning lungs and hoped the giant gut would allow him to breathe before he passes out. Worst of all was the cheering. Even buried underneath her massive belly, Simba could hear the crowd losing their minds. He never stood a chance and now he was squashed underneath some hippo for their entertainment.

He could only hope Henriette would release him before he passed out. It wouldn't be much of a show if he'd be knocked out in under a minute after all. A horrid question snuck into his mind though. Was passing out and giving a bad show really worse then being awake to experience the things this hippo still had in store for him?

You have the following choices:

1. Henriette releases Simba

*Noteb*
2. Henriette releases Simba, but he's passed out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cheese111 (UN: cheese111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089796-Simba-vs-larger-animals/cid/2221298-Belly-Flop