*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tala gives Abigale a "choice"
  2. Abigale
  3. Tala
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087686-High-School-girls-fart-torture/cid/2234032-Tala-gives-Abigale-a-choice
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2087686
High School girls want their classmates to smell their gas
This choice: Tala gives Abigale a "choice"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tala gives Abigale a "choice"

    by: Snowfall90
After letting loose a couple more farts On Abigale's face, Tala had a devilish idea. "Hey, fart sniffer..." Said Tala as she lifted her butt of Harley's face. Harley gasped for fresh air, before glaring at Tala. "I'm going to give you a choice, you can be forced to smell all the gas I have now by force, with the only chance of freedom of me giving you mercy or running out of gas, or..." Tala stopped as she pulled her leggings down to reveal her bare butt "You can smell my gas willingly for a bit, but I'll let you go, but you'll be my fart slave this year, or else I'll bide my time even longer like I just did and unleash even more foul smelling farts." Tala lowered her ass on inch from Abigale's face "Just kiss my ass to tell me you submit, I'll be waiting." Tala said with a smirk. Abigale was trying to think what to do. The farts were bad unwillingly smelling them, and Tala was wearing her leggings, but Abigale didn't want to be her fart slave. "I could overpower her when this is done and call Catherine." Thought Abigale as she was thinking what to do.

You have the following choices:

1. Abigale doesn't submit

*Noteb*
2. Abigale submits

*Noteb*
3. Abigale bites down on Tala's butt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowfall90 (UN: snowfall90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087686-High-School-girls-fart-torture/cid/2234032-Tala-gives-Abigale-a-choice