*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2128112-Yumi-wants-to-win-over-her-friends
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Yumi wants to win over her friends.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Yumi wants to win over her friends.

    by: Morphology
Before the girls made their way into the store, Yumi told them to wait. "Are you sure you don't want to try it out?" She asked them. Sachi and Miyuki looked at each other nervously, not knowing what to say.

Sachi was the first to speak. "I don't know, Yumi." She looked down at her feet with some trepidation. "I mean, you remember the last time I tried one of your dad's inventions." Yumi and Miyuki looked at her with some regret.

"I said I was sorry, Sachi." Yumi replied back to her. "I mean how was I supposed to know that the teleporter that he built had to be adjusted before anybody was able to use it."

*** *** ***


She remembered back to several years ago. Sachi wasn't always so small, in fact, she had been inches taller. The two of them were down in Yumi's dad's lab and noticed a glass tube in the middle of the room. Sachi seemed nervous about using it and didn't want to touch it. 'Hey, let's try it.' Yumi said to her.

'I don't know.' Sachi said to her, but with some coaxing she stepped inside. She watched as her friend went over to the console and started to press some buttons on the screen. 'Do you know what your doing?' She wondered to her friend.

'Umm... I think so.' She replied back. 'I saw my dad working it the other day.' But before Sachi could retort back she was gone with a puff of smoke.

*** *** ***


"I was stuck in that wall for 2 days and your dad wasn't able to get me back together correctly." She said slightly fuming. "I lost 2 inches and I would love to have it back. What do you think Miyuki?" She gestured to her small frame.

Miyuki tried to stay out of the argument between the two of them. "I don't know." She replied to them. "I think Yumi should be the one to try it out first on herself, that way nobody gets too upset."

"I guess you're right." Yumi agreed with her. "I will try it out first that way you can see it's safe, but to do so, you girls will need to hold it with me that way you will see the changes too. Her friends nodded in agreement and they made their way into the store.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Looking to play around.

2. Looking to try a new race.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphology (UN: sakura0004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Adeptus Astartes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2128112-Yumi-wants-to-win-over-her-friends