*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2201921-A-two-year-old-toddler-who-still-needs-diapers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2066702
A RWBY character gets age regression and you get to decide how it happens
This choice: A two year old toddler, who still needs diapers, but can somewhat walk/talk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A two year old toddler, who still needs diapers...

    by: Unknown
"W...wot happens too me bwake?" Yang asked, realising that she shunned like a two year old.

Blake looked at her, in what can only be described as pity. "Yang, I'm so sorry. It must have been that potion you drank." Yang remembered the potion from last night. She looked around the room, and saw wuss holding the note that came with the regression potion.

"Bwake putt me dowwn." Yang demanded. Blake did as her partner asked, carefully putting the two year old on the floor. Yang only came up to just above Blake's knee now. Her hair was shorter, and her clothes no longer fit. Yang tried to walk forward, but tripped over her enormous shirt, falling over and banging her knee on the floor. Of course, as a child, yang felt pain greater, and even just banging her knee caused her to yell, and her eyes began watering.

"Yang, it's ok. Come here." Ruby cooed, trying to comfort her 'big' sister.

"Wuby, sdop it! Am not a bwaby!" Yang almost shouted. Ruby backed off. Yang did her best to look angry, but as a two year old, simply looked scared and confused, both of which she was.

"We're going to need to buy her some baby clothes." Weiss commented, as yang pulled her shirt around her to cover her naked toddlers body.

"I agree, but we need to figure out how to reverse this first. Maybe we should ask Ozpin, or glynda." Blake added.

Yang looked up at her teammates. Whether it was from the potion, the stress, the shock, being in a toddlers body, or just being overwhelmed by everything, yang suddenly burst into tears. The team stopped looked at her, panicking. Ruby then stepped forward, picking her up and cradling her against her shoulder.

"Sshh. It's ok.It's ok. We're going to fix this. Please stop crying, we can't let anyone find out." Ruby whispered to yang, holding her. Yang hated the idea of her little sister babying her, but her life would be over if anyone found out that she got turned into a toddler. Sniffling, yang stopped crying, still silently sobbing and shuddering.

"It's ok yang. I promise you, we'll find a way to fix this."

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ruby looks after yang, while weiss and Blake shop for baby supplies

*Noteb*
2. Yang accidentally pees herself on ruby

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Darkwarrior2099 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2066702-RWBY-girls-Age-Regression/cid/2201921-A-two-year-old-toddler-who-still-needs-diapers