*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2886977-The-Giant-Ghost-of-a-BSAA-Legend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2057276
A Gts/Shrinking story in the RE universe. Contain another plot with females heroes.
This choice: Blonde  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Giant Ghost of a BSAA Legend

    by: Unknown
You had seen the horrors of bioterrorism first hand, being one of the lucky ones who escaped Raccoon City before things got too bad. But hearing the stories of those who tried to stand their ground inspired you. That’s why you joined the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA). You trained and molded your body into a weapon, learned to fire every weapon in the agency’s arsenal. You became a good soldier, low ranked, but talented. So came the day you were called in for one of the big missions. You’d be going halfway across the world to give background support to Captain Chris Redfield.

You could hear the rotors of the helicopters echoing tonight, and picked up whispers of some quiet conversation. Sounded like someone had been poisoning the rains down in Africa.

Not short after landing everything went to hell. Your entire team got swarmed by a waves of infected. You’re not sure how you got out of there unscathed. Still armed with an assault rifle you made your way through the broken villages, taking down a few creatures along the way. Eventually you stumbled onto a cargo dock with a giant ship and grunts walking in and out. Which brings us to now.


You know infiltrating the ship on your own is risky, but wandering around these parts will eventually get you killed by an infected anyway. You decide it is worth the risk and when one of the guards turns around, you sneak on board.

As you make your way through the ships corridors, rifle held high, you remember the rumors of Albert Wesker’s involvement. The idea causes your hands to sweat, and the endless corners of the cargo ship start to look even more menacing. You tell yourself it’s probably a load of nonsense, Captain Redfield and Jill Valentine had taken care of that mutant bastard years ago. Story goes, Jill sacrificed herself to take him down, became a hero to everyone at the bureau.

Hearing patrols coming your way you hide in one of the cabins. As you wait for them to pass you look around and notice you’re in a storage room. Around you lay boxes labeled with the logo of Tricell Inc., a pharmaceutical company that had been on the BSAA’s watch list for a while. You sneak back out of the cabin and make your way further down the corridor, at the end of which is a strange door. You peek through the glass and see some sort of lab and a fancily dressed woman, gathering up vails of glowing liquid. You don’t think too much about it, as you storm in and aim your rifle at her.

“Hands up!” You shout.

The woman raises her hands and turns around, with a smug smile on her face. You recognize her from one of the pictures in the BSAA’s Tricell files. Excella Gionne, A corrupt pharma big shot. There was always suspicion at the bureau but now you caught her company in the act. You’d be surprised if this isn’t going to get you a promotion.

“What’s your plan?” She asks, with a thick Italian accent. “Are you going to handcuff me and carry me through a ship filled with my own men?”

Your pride sinks and you start to feel like a complete idiot. There is now way for you to secure her as a prisoner. Gionne’s smirk widens as she realizes you have no plan, all she has to do is shout for her grunts to come and kill you. Then, out of nowhere, you hear something neither of you expected, the sound of gunfire in the ship’s corridors, and the screams of her henchmen dying, one by one. Your face lights up, while hers, turns to a worried one.

“Hear that?” You say, with full confidence. “That’s the sound of Chris Redfield knocking!”

Excella’s face turns sour. “Rude children like you need to be taught a lesson, so you’re going down with me.”

Before you have time to react, she smashes one of the vails on the ground and a cloud of green smoke envelops the lab. You feel the gas burn in your lungs and panic. When the air finally clears, you look around and see that the lab has become a hundred times bigger. You have become a mere bug on the floor. Looking to your side, you see Gionne at the same height you are, trying to compose herself.

“Too small to wave your gun around now, aren’t you, strong man.” She says, laughing at your predicament.

The sounds of slaughter outside the lab subside and its door opens. While you expect BSAA hero Chris Redfield to come in to save the day, you are surprisingly greeted by a ghost, as Jill Valentine steps into the room. Her hair has been colored a light shade of blonde and she’s wearing a high tech battle suit, but there is no mistaking that face, that’s Captain Redfield’s dead partner. Very much alive, and to you, a giant titan. She walks towards both of you with a blank look on her face and a slight sway in her hips, noticing the two bug sized humans at her feet. For a second Excella smiles, thinking she can use her puppet to get rid of you and grow back. Her face quickly turns mortified however, when she notices a scarred wound above Jill’s chest, where the P30 injector should be. Her puppet has cut its strings and now towers over her. Gionne freezes up and shivers, her mouth falls open and her eyes widen. She turns to look at you, as if she is begging you to save her. You decide you want nothing to do with whatever is going on, and take a few steps back. Excella starts to cry, her make-up carried down her cheeks by tears of fear, a scary contrast to Jill’s face, which remains completely expressionless. Jill’s head turns towards you for a second and you can feel a chill run down your spine.

“Give us a moment.” She says, with a flavorless tone.

You try to nod, but your head seems stuck, as you keep stepping back further.

The tiny Italian woman throws up her hands. “No, No please!”

The giantess reaches down, roughly pinching Excella’s pathetically small body between her fingers, raising the bug up to her face. Gionne can see her horrified reflection in the giant green-blue orb of Jill’s eye.

All you can do is watch and wait to see what the resurfaced Ex-BSAA agent will do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
revan92 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2057276-Resident-Evil-Shrinking-story/cid/2886977-The-Giant-Ghost-of-a-BSAA-Legend