*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kazumi Magica
  2. Choose your setting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055839-Cibus-Esculentus-Madoka-Magica/cid/2029112-Kazumi-Magica
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2055839
Girls are fattened up upon making their contracts, for the purpose of being devoured.
This choice: Kazumi Magica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kazumi Magica

    by: McKnight
Select a story to read, or an empty file to begin a new story.

Please take the following information into account about the canon characters before you write anything. It will be updated as necessary.

The Pleiades Saints: Would have most definitely banded together the same way as in canon, making their wishes all together at Michiru's suggestion. The experiments, however, are specifically the result of Michiru becoming a Witch, and therefore cannot happen. There might be different experiments, though, if they were to find out their real purpose as Cibi, i.e. as food for Esurientes, to enable them to spawn and give off energy that Incubators harvest. The person I commissioned claimed to have some vague ideas for what kinds of experiments could take place, but couldn't really put anything together.

Kazumi Subaru: The only Puella Magi thus far who absolutely cannot exist in this story, being a clone of Michiru explicitly containing Witch anatomy. As a Cibus, though, Michiru might assume the same outfit that Kazumi wears for most of the manga, but the new attire she gains in the end is pretty much ruled out.

Kanna Hijiri: Absolutely would exist, being a product of Niko's wish involving an incident from much earlier on. Her own wish (to be able to "connect" to others without their knowledge) was specifically the result of realizing her own artificial nature, realizing where it all stems from, perceiving her whole life as a massive lie, and seeking revenge on Niko and her fellow Pleiades. That, however, could only happen if she were to ever spot Niko somewhere in the first place, and even then, not only would Niko be less recognizable due to weight differences, but Kanna would have to make different plans should she still identify her as a clone of herself. No Soul Gems or Grief Seeds means that the anti-Witch-system experiments cannot take place, which in turn rules out the creation of Evil Nuts.

Yuuri Asuka and Airi Anri: Only one of them can be a Cibus, depending on whether or not the original Yuuri is dead (in which case, Airi would wish to assume her identity from then on). While the original Yuuri's wish would also remain the same, the actual circumstances are open. If Airi even knows about the Pleiades Saints at all, she most likely will not seek revenge on them, since she only did so canonically for having killed a Witch-ified Yuuri. Things could be as different from canon as Airi herself making her wish and then taking out whatever consumed Yuuri herself, it might not even happen in the same place, and whether the Pleiades even got involved at all is also open.

Ayase/Luca Souju: Unless anything ever gets spun off from Kazumi Magica, all we will ever know is that she/they collect Soul Gems. Not only do those not exist in this story, but we don't even know what their actual wishes were, or why they collect Soul Gems, let alone would we know how different they'd be in a world without Witches or Soul Gems, or if they'd even make contracts with Kyubey in the first place.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I

*Noteb*
2. II

*Noteb*
3. III

*Noteb*
4. IV

*Noteb*
5. V

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 McKnight (UN: mcknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
McKnight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055839-Cibus-Esculentus-Madoka-Magica/cid/2029112-Kazumi-Magica