*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start your quest...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043546-Naked-Fantasy-Life/cid/1985566-Start-your-quest
by Zendle
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2043546
Nude times in the olden days.
Chapter #1

Start your quest...

    by: Zendle
Humans of Nuderia are spread all across the land and, like most fantasy humans strong willed, brave, and come in a variety of personalities. Most human civilizations view nudity as shameful and practice modesty, believing the human form to be weak and vulnerable. But there are still a few who embrace their natural form.

Orcs of Nuderia live in the scorched desert, unlike most counterparts aren't raving ugly brutes. True, they are much large than the other species, standing over eight feet tall, with both genders being naturally muscled, and they are green skinned with a pair of viscous lower fangs...aside from that Orcs are quite appealing and very well endowed. Male Orcs have members that large and thick (anybody under ten inches is considered small), and female orcs have massive breasts that, while odd still remained proportionate to their muscles bodies. Because of this Orcs are known for ferocious sexual appetites, and also tend to toss modesty aside as they believe anyone who willing covers up their sexual gifts to be shameful.

Elves of Nuderia are beautiful, perfect being who occupy the vast forests of the land. Always at one with nature, lower-ranking elves tend to go about naked simply because modesty is something they do not believe in. Higher ranking elves however are taught to wear majestic clothes designed to cover their bodies to the fullest and for an elven noble to shed them in public it is considered improper.

Other races also exist, but I'll let you decide who those are.

NOTE: The second "other" option will be locked until needed.

You have the following choices:

1. Human

2. Elf

3. Orc

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zendle (UN: zendle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zendle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043546-Naked-Fantasy-Life/cid/1985566-Start-your-quest