*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2671750-One-Hell-of-a-Catnap
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

One Hell of a Catnap

    by: MightyHalberd
Selina lost all sense of self when the obese jester dosed her with that concentrated coconut cream pie, but she came back intermittently, getting flashes of what was happening around her. A burger stuffed into her cheeks, pancake syrup running down her chin, fistfuls of French fries. There was even the briefest memory of Harley making a second appearance coinciding with a painful sensation of being overfilled. The moments became more and more connected, until Selina finally managed to shake off the drug-induced stupor and endless hunger.

Violently wrenching a liter of some fuzzy fruit drink out of her mouth, Selina took a deep shuddering breath as she collected herself. A few hunger pangs and a weird sensation in the back of her head encouraged her to keep drinking, but she resisted. No more drugging for this cat.

Except maybe some antacid, Selina thought, letting out a sickly belch as she tried, and failed, to get to her feet. Groaning, Selina made a second attempt and at last rose, stumbling around unsteadily. If she was ungainly before, she was ten times that now that she was under that drug's influence. The once lithe and dexterous cat burglar felt big and bloated, and unlike last time her stomach wasn't the only culprit. There weren't any mirrors in this place, but Selina wasn't looking forward to seeing the damage done; her face felt thick and heavy, and looking down she could see how far ahead of her a bloated, overstuffed belly hung. Rubbing her eyes, Selina even felt her once thin athletic arms jiggle side to side, bingo wings threatening to take flight.

"Gotta...get outta here..." Selina grumbled deeply, her voice thick and coarse from a long period of muteness. Taking one ponderous step after the other, she didn't bother to be as sneaky as before. If she could make noise to alert the guards back then she definitely would make noise now. Finally reaching the door out, Selina tried to open it up, and miraculously it did! Evidently, Harley had overestimated how much her formula would be able to keep this cat caged, which was good because she doubted her chubby digits would be able to work a lockpick at this point.

Doubly fortunate was that it was apparently in the early hours of the morning. All the better to avoid unwanted guests. Selina meandered through the officers, her step lightly jostling nearby objects, before she spotted an open office. It wasn't Harley's office, since there wasn't nearly enough food wrappers lying around, just some faceless corporate mouthpiece, and importantly for Selina, a corporate mouthpiece with a desk calendar. Picking it up and counting backwards to the day she remembered breaking in in the first place, horror crossed her face when she finally got how long she was under.

"TWO MONTHS?" she shouted. "How could I have been asleep for two months?" More importantly, Selina thought, remembering that she still should keep her voice down (whoops)...how big did that make her after so many months of that? She was too groggy to figure out how big she was exactly, and frankly she preferred that. No more nasty surprised.

And of course there was Harley, Harley and her crazy plan to fatten up Gotham. What had the jester been doing for the last few months while Selina was drugged out of her head? Again, she almost didn't want to know.

First things first though; Selina was a free woman, for however long it lasted. It was time to find-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyHalberd (UN: halberd34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2671750-One-Hell-of-a-Catnap