*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mabel's Little Man
  2. Meet the Family
  3. Claimed by a Giant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089353-Mabels-Little-Man
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Mabel takes you into her care  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Mabel's Little Man

    by: Doom
The meal continues, with you taking regular bites of food while watching the industrial-scale devouring from the giants around you, their eyes shooting across to you at every opportunity.

"Well," Mabel declares eventally, "reckon I'll take care a' the li'l fella. Raised all a ' these kids, din't I? 'Sides, he's kinda handsome, and can keep me comp'ny when you're not around, George!"

"Hey now," the family patriarch says with a smile, "talk like that's fit t' make a man jealous!"

"No man'll ever take me from you, boss-wolf!" Mabel purrs, leaning over to initiate a passionate kiss, sucking at each other with the power of tsunami.

You watch, somehow feeling even more pathetic. You're not even worth considering as a sexual rival! Not surprising though, considering that George's penis probably has rashes bigger than you.

The others around the table have reactions as well. Tyler and Durden grimace, one putting a finger down his throat, while a flat "gross" is Dahlia voicing her diapleasure. The parents part eventually, and Mabel picks up her empty plate. "Anyway, meal's done, folks. Git while I clean up."

"What?" Dahlia asks. "Why bother? Ain't you seen the house?"

"Difference is," Mabel says, smiling down at you, "now we got's us a guest, and I don't want him thinking any less of us. Now, fer your sass I want your help, Dahlia."

The teenager gives off a long, low sigh, but still proceeds to pick up the plates and cutlery with a hellish clatter. You're beginning to think that you could use this opportunity to escape before:

"You too, sugah."

Mabel reaches down and pinches you between forefinger and thumb. She's aiming to be gentle, but your three-quarter inch tall body still protests at the incredible strength applied to it as you are yanked into the air and sent spinning as she stomps over to the sink.

You are deposited atop a heap of dirty tableware that fills the sink, encrusted with weeks-old residue. Mabel reaches past you to turn on the tap, while in the distance Dahlia lifts a great cloth bigger than any ship sail, ready to dry the dishes.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089353-Mabels-Little-Man