*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/ZYWCQWJY6-Udder-chaosa-cow
by sunsun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1984323
Can a human computer wiz complete his job while surviving hungry anthros?
This choice: Writer's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Udder chaos(a cow)

    by: Paleguy123
RJ just had to blink at the sight in front of him, from his view on the ground, there was nothing but slightly pudgy belly and massive breasts, honestly the fact this woman could even tell he was a human was impressive, since her view had to be blocked by her chest. Looking down, Rj was greet to thick thighs and an ass easily the size of two watermelon, complimented by a cute cows tail, all covered in patch work white and black fur. “E-excuse me? Mr. Human, are you ok?” The voice was soft with slight Scottish accent attached to it. “Yeah, just give me a minute.” Standing up, RJ saw this cow woman was easily one of the tallest people in this building, standing at 12 feet, easily. Stepping back, he could see that despite her curves, she was actually well built, nothing seemed out of proportion for her, if anything her face was the only thing that didn’t match, a concerned, cute look in those green eyes. “Sorry about that.” He said, apologizing. “Thank goodness, my name is Mary, was worried that I hurt you, not the first time I knocked someone over, here, let me make it up to you.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Paleguy123 (UN: paleguy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sunsun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1984323-Anthro-Tech/cid/ZYWCQWJY6-Udder-chaosa-cow