*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Exploration
  2. More Changes Than Just Age
  3. Age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1767913-Body-Exploration
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1980475
Someone receives a program that lets them alter parts of their world.
This choice: She clicks it and is transformed just as she wanted.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Body Exploration

    by: Unknown
Shelly clicked the "Save and Sync" button and began to feel warm again. She noticed her arms growing darker as the hair on them seemed to retract into her skin, her fingernails growing longer and shaping themselves into rounded white tips.

But then it was the spheroids on her chest that arrested her attention. She put her hands over them and could feel them getting larger, moving her hands under them to feel the heft, squeezing to feel the all-natural human tissue inside them -- no silicone here.

She couldn't resist, and moved one hand down to explore the area between her legs. She was greeted with a perfectly smooth pubic mound, and below that, the area was decidedly moist already. She cautiously ran the edge of one finger along her fleshier labia -- she didn't want to waste too much more time masturbating, at least not right now -- and brought it up to her nose. Vanilla.

She stuck out her tongue and tasted it. Perfect. Rick was going to love going down on her now. Heck, he'd love everything about her. Especially if she walked around the house in the nude, as she was sitting here.

Nah, he didn't really deserve that. The problem was -- Shelly looked down at the clothes she'd taken off right after she'd made herself younger. They wouldn't fit her new body, either literally or -- well, she was a gorgeous 23-year-old, so she should dress more like one.

She'd seen something in the help files earlier, and now she clicked on "Other Attributes" to find it. There it was -- wardrobe options. Skimpier, so everything will show off her new body. Shoes -- since she'd made herself comfortable in high heels, why not make sure everything's nice and sexy? Follow suit with accessories as well.

Satisfied with the choices she'd made, she clicked on "Save and Sync" again.

A warning dialog box popped up. "Warning: Reality Change Default Parameter Not Set," it said. She'd skimmed over this in the help files, and figured a reality change needed to occur because the wardrobe transformation would affect clothes she bought in the past.

The box continued, "Master PC: Professional Edition automatically alters reality when necessary, attempting to make changes as narrowly focused as possible. However, conflicts may arise between the individual transformation subject(s) and society as a whole. Choose how the conflicts will be resolved."

It gave Shelly two choices.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Slim McKenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1980475-Master-PC-Professional-Edition/cid/1767913-Body-Exploration