*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. May
  2. Girls to B.E
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979086-Pokemon-BE/cid/2222973-May
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1979086
new pokemon breast expansion stories. It`s all up to you, lets make this one huge!
This choice: May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

May

    by: Unknown
May was walking to her home after buying groceries in the supermarket because her parents were out of town. As she was turning into an allyway a guy ran into her. They both fell to the ground but got up quickly. After the guy apologized he left. May saw a small bottle of white liquid with the label "Deluxe MooMoo Milk" on the ground. "He must have dropped it." May thought. She was thinking about bringing the bottle back to the guy but he was already too far away to go after him in the crowded streets. "Well I can't let this go to waste." she thought and drank the contents of the tiny bottle. May started feeling tingly but she just shrug it off.
After May came home she...

You have the following choices:

1. ...went to sleep

*Noteb*
2. ...went to watch TV

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Benk941 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1979086-Pokemon-BE/cid/2222973-May