*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/1958473-You-awake-in-your-bed-rolled-up-in-your-own-sh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1976401
You're kidnapped by a wicked foot fetishist to fulfill his (and your) desires.
This choice: You awake in your bed, rolled up in your own sheets  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You awake in your bed, rolled up in your own sh...

    by: footickle
You wake slowly and peacefully in the dark, only noting that you feel particularly snug and warm - you soon realize why. Your sheets have been wrapped around your body, tighter than you'd have ever thought possible. You can't move your arms, pressed against your torso. Legs held together tightly, every inch of you enveloped and held fast, except your head and feet....

Your feet. Your mind, as it often does, quickly turns to your feet, as you feel a slight chill. You quickly notice your feet are bare - not only did someone bind you, but they've gone to the effort of removing your socks, leaving your feet exposed, your soles right on the edge of the bed. Even in this predicament you can't help but enjoy the feeling, wiggling your toes in the cool air.

Suddenly, another factor comes to your attention. Your big toes, bound together. Tightly enough to prevent your other toes from moving much, but not so much as to cause discomfort. Whoever did this knows what they're doing. You feel a tinge of fear, but your curiosity gets the best of you - how often have you imagined something like this? You try to suppress any fear, even as your inner foot-tease subconsciously comes out, your toes still trying to wiggle.

But what's that? You hear a slight shuffling somewhere near the foot of your bed and momentarily freeze up.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footickle (UN: footickle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footickle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1976401-Your-Soles-are-His/cid/1958473-You-awake-in-your-bed-rolled-up-in-your-own-sh