*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just another Tuesday Morning .....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972330-That-Odd-New-Girl-at-work/cid/1728769-Just-another-Tuesday-Morning-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1972330
A New girl at work likes your body . Maybe a little to much.
Chapter #1

Just another Tuesday Morning .....

    by: tony00hop
Danny Fell asleep last night the moment he got home , it was a long day of check ins and check outs. Working at The Ontario Regency was a fantastic job don't get him wrong but Danny had other obligations as well . Danny excepted that his high school and even College life was over but he still wanted to work out and coach at the local high school . He coached year round any sport they needed a coach and so Danny was average size but his knees were starting to hurt more and more , after working 8 hour days then coaching you can understand why he would be tired at the end of his day.

For the past 3 years Danny's boss Ray or Raymond as he likes to be called has been secretly trying to down size Danny's department and layoff Danny . Raymond hired the last 5 women at the front desk and all of them were very attractive and he slowly found ways to get rid of the male coworkers . The sad part is he made Danny write them up and then through a process fire them . It was so bad that recently the Hotel was criticized with its hiring practices and Raymond had to hire someone brand new to come on board to please not only Danny and the staff but the community at large .

" What the hell ? I can't even sleep now ?" Danny said rolling over to check his phone . A text message from Raymond was in the notice box . " Hey Manager of the desk up front , I have great news I just hired a brand new agent and I think you will like her " is the Text From Raymond. Wait her ? Is all Danny could think of . What was Raymond thinking hiring another girl ? After the last one went to the press and basically accused Raymond of sexual harassment , why would he risk his job and the hotels reputation by doing this ? Oh yeah I have to train her and if she doesn't work out for one reason or another he has grounds to lay me off . Is the only thing Danny could think of as he got out of bed and began to press his pants and shirt. With the business dress could of slakes , Button down dress shirt and ties for the guys Danny had to wake up early every morning to make sure he was neat and presentable . "She will be shadowing you today and learning everything from you , Don't screw up" -From Raymond.

Before Danny got dressed he went on a jog , just around the block and when he got back home he quickly showered and shaved. His life was very routine , he did the same thing every day . As he drove into work he noticed a Red mustang parked in the employee parking lot . Most wouldn't notice this and think of it as being out of the ordinary but Danny did , it was part of his job and what made him good at his job. This must be Leslie's car , nice he thought . I beat she is a cute little blonde with a big rack and dumber then shit . I wonder how long it will take Raymond today to get her to check her out and hit on her ? He thought as he went into the hotel , through the employee entrance .

As Danny walked the halls to the front desk area he was bracing himself when .........

You have the following choices:

1. Continue from Danny's Point of view

2. Continue From Leslie's Point of View

3. Raymond showed up

4. Mel is there

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tony00hop (UN: 7870tony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tony00hop has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972330-That-Odd-New-Girl-at-work/cid/1728769-Just-another-Tuesday-Morning-