*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Five Mysteries
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968129-The-Transformation/cid/1803451-The-Five-Mysteries
by Lord23
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1968129
Choose a transformation
This choice: Boy to girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Five Mysteries

    by: Unknown
The is a well known knowledge about the school that had dorms. There are up to seven unexplained mysteries all around.

However this was not the case. There were just five and all include a beautifull girl.

Well, that might be expected considering your school was an all boys school just separate by mere 20 yards of trees from an all girls School. Telling the true it was the same school, some teacher even teach at both sides, it was just that the male and female students were supposed to learn better if they were not mixed along.

Anyway, this story is not about the history of the Moonlight Academy, but my story and the consequences of my curiosity.

Everything began when I got caught by the stories about the Five Mysteries. I had always had a fond on ghost stories. It was barely my first week at the academy, so I couldn't actually wait to go in the adveture to solve the mistery.

I stood on the school library that friday until the anouncement of the closing.

That's when I began to move, not awared what will be of me after that.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The girl in the pool

*Noteb*
2. The girl in the infirmary

*Noteb*
3. The girl in the music classroom

*Noteb*
4. The girl in the gym

*Noteb*
5. The girl in the roof

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968129-The-Transformation/cid/1803451-The-Five-Mysteries