*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Charmer
  2. Solar Flares, or a Full Moon?
  3. Male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966575-Eeveelutions-Get-Gas/cid/2642613-The-Charmer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1966575
Everyone's favorite Pokémon deal with some gassy predicaments~
This choice: Espeon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Charmer

    by: TheRandomWriter
         It was the day of an important gathering regarding the local Exploration Guild, a high-profile event involving many of the most well-known teams in the area, along with some of the new up-and-coming contenders in the exploration scene. If you wanted any iota of publicity, you would be crazy not to show up and mingle a bit. One particular guest was Espeon, the leader of Team Evo-- an exploration team consisting entirely of Eeveelution siblings. He was a rather charismatic Pokémon, and would normally be eager to be up-front and socializing!... but there was a problem... The Psychic-type groaned lowly in discomfort, his twin-tipped tail flicking nervously as he glanced uneasily at the crowd of other explorers who had shown up. Vaporeon had thrown a nice lunch together for him, sure, but he'd forgotten to consider that maybe it was a bit too much to eat right before a sophisticated event like this. His belly grumbled and churned softly, working diligently away at his meal... It wasn't much of a problem at first. A bit of indigestion was nothing new for Espeon, after all! He managed to get some small talk in with a few other Pokémon, and it wasn't until he wrapped up conversation with a rather cool-headed Scolipede that he felt a low pressure beginning to bubble up inside him... his cue to slip out and find somewhere private for a little bit. Before he could actually act on that thought, though, he heard a small voice call out from his right, "Hey! Hey, you!"

         A friendly-looking Zigzagoon dashed up, practically hopping in place once they got close. "You're that Espeon that drifted in with the other Eeveelutions, right?" they asked, sporting a big grin. Espeon silently cursed his luck, but kept his cool, responding simply with, "Mmhm.~ The one and only. Have we met, perchance?" In response, Zigzagoon just shook their head rapidly, and barked out, "Nope! Spotted one of the others out in the market! You all seem like a nice bunch!"
         Before Espeon could say anything in response, a dull ache in his gut reminded him of the growing pressure bubbling within. The Eeveelution decided that it was best to excuse himself, but barely managed to get out, "Excuse me, I really should--" before the Normal-type continued with questions such as "So, where are you guys from? You siblings? Best friends? Somethin' else?" and a plethora of other questions that just gave Espeon's tummy trouble more time to get worse.
         By the time the purple-furred Psychic managed to get a word in and excuse himself, he'd inadvertently allowed quite a bit of gas to build up. Enough, in fact, that he was finding himself feeling rather bloated, and wasn't quite sure if he could keep his gas in until he got out the door and somewhere private. A single wrong step, and he could kiss his chances of being known as anything more than "That one Espeon that stank up the whole Guild Hall"... Even so, waiting was just going to make things worse, so Espeon began carefully and methodically making his way to the entrance, trying to avoid socialization, and for Arceus' sake, trying his best not to fart.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheRandomWriter (UN: oblivion23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheRandomWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966575-Eeveelutions-Get-Gas/cid/2642613-The-Charmer