*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/YCNKWDPG7-Abby-19-year-old-vixen-student
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1965244
A socially inept young man or woman gets impressive powers.
This choice: Abby 19 year old vixen student.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Abby 19 year old vixen student.

    by: Rorke
Abby was in her final year of college yet did not feel she had taken to the whole college experience having put most of her energy into her law degree. Her focus and dedication being practically bred on the farm she had grown up on before ambition took her to the big city, and it had been worth it...even if she hated being called a 'hick'.

Now in her final year, she would try and enjoy the tail end of her youth. She swore she would seek out excitement when her studies allowed.

Unknowingly to the studious vixen that's exactly what she would be getting.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A cosmic object falls rom the sky

*Noteb*
2. A lab accident

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rorke (UN: sawatching at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wisdomwish has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965244-How-I-got-my-super-powers/cid/YCNKWDPG7-Abby-19-year-old-vixen-student