*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Prepare for the Party
  2. At University
  3. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2735151-Prepare-for-the-Party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: Prepare for the Party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Prepare for the Party

    by: Unknown

You didn’t have any formal clothes so you just went as you were, t-shirt and shorts, and waited for the party.

At 8:00 you arrived at the party, and walked in. The lights were shining, the music was blaring, and people were dancing. You hung out at the party and met a couple girls, and they were gorgeous. You got a drink, set it down talked to a girl, drank more drink, and then it went dark.

You slowly woke up, not knowing where you were. You were between 2 enormous smooth pillows, with a faint scent of perfume and something else. You could barely make out what looks like a room, but everything looked bigger, but you were too tired to peace anything together. “must have fainted at the party” you thought. You contemplated going back to bed since it was so dark and warm, suddenly your entire environment goes upside down as you are face first with what feels like a matress, followed by what felt like something enourmous was on you. Unbeknownst to you, what happened is that the woman who’s buttcheeks you were between rolled over as they were sleeping. “What was that?!” you said. Just then you got your answer as you heard an extremely loud, PPPPPPFFFFFTTTT, followed by an awful smell. Completely woken up you finally piece it all together, the huge room, the rolling over, the horrible stench, the enourmous pillows, You were in someone’s booty. You tried to remember what had happened last night, and came to a few conclusions on what could have happened.

1. Someone shrunk you and took you to their home, and put you in their butt
2. Someone shrunk you but you and them are still at the party house
3. Someone shrunk you but put you in a different girl’s butt
4. Someone shrunk you and you ended up there by chance
5. Someone shrunk you and you got there yourself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2735151-Prepare-for-the-Party