*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female
  2. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/1917155-Female
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964345
An invitation to a special pet store
This choice: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female

    by: eevee
You are happy to have won a free anthro pet from a contest you figured a nice companion would be nice, you where always were an animal person. When you got to the store you were surprised to see that it was the size of a mega department store. However when you walked in it was only a plain room with a few doors a clerk behind a desk. no animals in sight. "First time here?" the clerk smiled. "Um, yeah. I got this voucher from the contest and..." "I gotcha. Let me clarify something fist. Our 'pets' are really anthropomorphic creatures, animals with a human shape. Not only are great pet but you are also getting a real companion and a friend. Possibly even more if you wish, and it's not as weird as it sounds. I can't count tell you how many times I've seen love at first sight working here." "Okay we have several areas, designed to imitate the various habitats the animals the 'pets' would come from. So how about you pick one and we can start looking around?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eevee (UN: renamonplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/1917155-Female