*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1754456-Rapteras-still-professional-even-when-lusty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
This choice: She behave flirtatiously but still professionally, for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Raptera's still professional, even when lusty

    by: Former182
"About how can romantic relationships work," Raptera said, as she sat down besides the bed. You looked down at her breasts and saw more evidence that she wasn't wearing a bra. as her nipples were erect.

"So have the definition changed at all in the time period I've been frozen?" you asked.

"Have they? Define how they were in your old time," Raptera asked, tilting her head a bit. It let you know that she was curious.

"Well, it's usually between two people, all sorts of gender combinations," You answered. "A few places kind of had more than two in a romantic relationship, but it was really, really kind of rare. How is it in this time?"

Raptera smiled. "Well, it seems...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1754456-Rapteras-still-professional-even-when-lusty