*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raptera leaps
  2. Getting to know Raptera
  3. tEH START!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1703155-Raptera-leaps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1963562
Awaken in a city of humans, Dinosaurs, and Dragons..
This choice: Sex! (She aggressively jump on you and place her wet pussy on your face)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Raptera leaps

    by: Former182
"Ex... Excuse me? What did you say?" You asked, not quite believing what you had just heard.

"As I said, sex," Raptera replied as she bent down. It took you a second or two to realize what she was going to do. You barely moved a little bit before she leapt at you. After landing on you and pinning you to the bed, Raptera quickly spun around and her panty-covered pussy was inches away from your face. You were quite surprised that it was already dripping with arousal.

'I guess that hormone thingy really does its job well...'
you thought as you took a closer look at her vagina. Then your nose detected her musky scent and it was somehow arousing you.

"I think you should lick my pussy. What is your reply?" Raptera asked. You felt her grope your crotch, but you were briefly distracted by her waving tail.

You didn't get a chance to say anything before Raptera covered your mouth with her pussy.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You began to lick her pussy.

2. You tried to push her off.

*Noteb*
3. Something else happened.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963562-Saurian-City/cid/1703155-Raptera-leaps