*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1724349-The-Curse
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1962797
A young man inherits something useful from a now deceased family member, but at what cost?
This choice: A curse, something that plagued me throughout my years  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Curse!

    by: Inthecourt
"Take it," it said simply.

"Take what?" Isaac asked, hoping he'd awaken soon.

The character did not respond, but instead lunged over the table and at his neck, sinking his teeth into his skin.

Isaac shouted, feeling pain he had never before experienced in a dream- it was all too real for him.

With a start, he awoke from the nightmare, covered in sweat and feeling an odd sensation in his neck.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked honestly as he sat up, seeing it was only 6 am. He didn't have to be up for another two hours, but he felt too shocked by the dream he had just had to go back to sleep. Instead, he turned on the radio for some easy listening- there was always some station playing jazz at this hour, and relaxed in his bed. He was almost drifting back to sleep when the alarm rang, jolting him awake. He didn't feel completely rested, but today didn't seem as if it would be too bad.

"-a full moon tonight, should be quite a beauty-" mentioned a radio host as Isaac entered the bathroom, not even paying attention to the radio anymore. It served as white noise as he got dressed for class. He didn't even think of the strange dream which had kept him up for a few hours, blissfully unaware--for now, at least-- of how it would affect him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Isaac turns into a fat chick on full moons...

2. Isaac turns into a fat chick when he's angry....

*Noteb*
3. Some other curse...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Inthecourt (UN: inthecourt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1724349-The-Curse