*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Isaac receives a will.
  2. The Note That Started It All
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1713239-Isaac-receives-a-will
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1962797
A young man inherits something useful from a now deceased family member, but at what cost?
This choice: Isaac awakens the next morning, fully refreshed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Isaac receives a will.

    by: Unknown
Isaac woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and well rested. He went into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. He went to the refrigerator to grab some orange juice when there was a knock at the door. 'I wonder who that could be..." He muttered aloud. For a moment he paused thinking of whether or not he should change his clothes, but decided the person at the door probably didn't care if he was in his pajamas or not.

Isaac opened the door to find a very fussy blonde woman in a dress suit. "There you are I tried reaching you yesterday but you were not home." She pushed her way in through the doorway into the house holding a messy looking leather suitcase overflowing with papers. "Uhhh..." Isaac started. "Who are you?"

"My name is Debbie I'm here on behalf of your Aunts estate." She looked around his messy dorm for a place to set her stuff. Shaking her head she just pushed a stack of papers and a textbook of of his computer desk and dropped her leather suitcase with a loud thud on the table. "What are you talking about?" asked Issac. "Your aunt that passed away, she had a will." Debbie began pulling papers out of her suitcase and stuffing them back in furiously as if looking for something. "My aunt?" "Yes the one that lived here in town." she said with a little annoyance in her tone. "I didn't know I had an aunt. I come from a very small family you see." Issac said surprised.

"Well I'm sorry to say she passed... Here!" She whipped out a crinked piece of paper up in the air like a trophy. She frowned, scribbled something on it then handed it to Issac.

The first think he noticed was
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1713239-Isaac-receives-a-will