*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Homosexual Male Canine
  2. Canine
  3. A new beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961285-Carnal-University/cid/1849683-Homosexual-Male-Canine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1961285
A school for anthro creatures with a special major "sexual prowess and research."
This choice: Homosexual  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Homosexual Male Canine

    by: AMHound
You write your sexual preference down and move on. The rest of the form is fairly standard information: birth and background details, medical history, education, and such. You check the form for a moment when you're done, then hand it back to the receptionist. Her gaze flicks over the sheets, and she hmms and nods a little as she types some of it into her computer.

"Well, Trajan, it looks like you're all set up. You're in luck, it seems. We've got quite a few rooms left with only one student at the moment, so you can pick who you want as a roommate." Her fingers tapped over the keyboard, and then she turned her screen towards you. There was a full sheet of other students in the program, with some basic information on each.

The first option is a tiger named Brad. His picture shows off a big, heavyset figure, and it's clear he works out fairly often. He's a junior in the program and sounds like the friendly type.

The second is a dalmatian named Neal. He's all but the tiger's opposite, a skinny-looking effeminate canine who might barely weigh 100. He's a freshman like you, and in his picture he's glancing to the side, avoiding meeting the camera head-on.

"So who will it be?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brad, the tiger.

*Noteb*
2. Neal, the dalmatian.

*Noteb*
3. Look further down the list.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AMHound (UN: amwicker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DahDuhNah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961285-Carnal-University/cid/1849683-Homosexual-Male-Canine