*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap/cid/1690754-Option-1-Stephanie-Haverston
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1960654
Two people trade age, gender, and lives in general for the ultimate mile in her shoes exp
This choice: Option 1) Stephanie Haverston  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Option 1) Stephanie Haverston

    by: rosenheimer
Stephanie has a real problem. Next week is the final exam for math and science and she has to pass them, otherwise she will not get her diploma and sports recommendation for college.
First she was thinking of using her feminine charms on the professor to get the questions catalog, but this won’t work and she will risk getting a penalty or punishment and not passing the exams.
She was really desperate and searching for other solutions…
If she only could be as intelligent as this Mark guy from her classes. OK he was a nerd and nobody really likes him, but Stephanie and the others had to admit that Mark’s knowledge about math and any kind of science was the best on whole school. Properly he will pass his exams with highest grades…
Stephanie was not finding any sleep tonight and looked out of her window into the cold night. The sky was clear and there were a lot of stars. Also the moon was full; maybe this was the reason why she could not sleep. Her parents recommendation would be to learn, but she did all what she was able to do. Fact was that math and science was not her world….
In the early mornings she was still awake and thinking: ”If only I could swap with Mark until after graduation!”
Suddenly there was a loud noise. What happened? Sounding like a plane or helicopter just flying over her house….

You have the following choices:

1. it was a wishing star

*Noteb*
2. it was a plane or helicoptor

3. it was an UFO

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1960654-The-Ultimate-Swap/cid/1690754-Option-1-Stephanie-Haverston