*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emergency
  2. Nurse Roxy
  3. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1709886-Emergency
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Elisa Comes in with an injured Monster  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emergency

    by: Unknown
As you kick back and relax between Roxy's boobs, you start to hear a phone ringing. Your gargoyle friend walks up and answers the phone. "Hello?" asked Roxy. "Hey Maza," said a familiar voice on the phone. "It's Elisa." Elisa was Roxy's best friend and a bahamut, a creature resembling a cross between a hippo and a fish, apparently with a dragon thrown in for good measures. She was a ski instructor at the lodge.

"Hey Elisa," says Roxy. "You hippo headed rascal. What's up?" "I was taking a beginner on the slopes and the little hot dog tried to write a check her ass couldn't catch. I need you to prepare the infirmary right away. Elisa out." Roxy let out a sigh. "Well Stephen," she says to you as she lifts up her ample cleavage. "It looks like we're going to work already.

You hear loud footsteps and realize that it was a particularly heavy monster coming, the shadow wasn't tall enough to be Camille and the shape of the head didn't look like a loxodon or a minotaur so it couldn't be Elektra or Comet. Then you notice the shadow has a pair of wings and the head of a hippopotamus. It was Elisa and she was carrying the injured monster inside.

The question is, what kind of monster was it? You don't think you've seen Elisa's student before.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tallulah- A Kraken Girl

2. Serena- A Basilisk

3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1709886-Emergency